GATechJock

harlow

3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sorry.

My encounter wasnt terrible. (Also was maybe in better shape back when I met him than now.) It would be unkind to just warn people away since your results may vary. But sounds like the quality is declining as the price escalates. The argument to simply avoid is growing.

And you were very honest with me about the fact your encounter was not terrible; but put me on alert to not expect much - especially for the price - and indeed, that's exactly what I received.  He was willing and pleasant, but inattentive and distracted.  Many more gents, at far less price and with far harder bodies made much of me and our time together.

4 hours ago, guru68 said:

not getting the guy's full attention, especially when you are paying a lot, is really unprofessional

You definitely need to communicate this expectation to the provider because it depends on the client.  I specifically ask guys to ignore me and play on their phones because I don't want their focused attention while I'm worshiping their asses, cocks, or feet.  It makes me feel uncomfortable and insecure to be watched.  Maybe that's just me, but I doubt it.

Also, you all are crazy calling this dude 'average.'  His intentions (and hourly rates) might not be the most desirable or admirable, but DAMN... he's one of the best-looking young men I have ever seen on Rentmen.

9 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

He's not a high energy provider.

He's cute with a nice ass.

Works best as a submissive bottom, which he was for me..so I got off...but I was doing all the work. Just enjoying the view and the warm hole(s).

Agreed, he has the merchandise but he's too pretty to be engaging with folks who don't look like him.

At least he's good for just taking it!