Brazilianboyy in NYC - 411

MmM

• 6 months later...
21 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Messaged him to check out the pricing and offerings ..and was as polite and communicative as one could ask of a provider....so didn't get a "full of himself" vibe at all. And with those looks he's owed at least a little bit of ego.

Maybe I caught him on an off day.  Hey, I didn't say he was off my hire list yet! 😁. He IS beautiful.  

He quoted me 450/hr and no kissing/climax for him. So I have to be in the mood for that.

Edited by manmed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 12:54 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Took the plunge for massage service. Totally worth the $200. fee. Very nice guy. Looks like his pix. Left very happy. Tipped generously.

Can't say the same for my experience. Nice guy and actually looks more imposing than his pics (he is muscular and thick! All around. 😉). But for $200, I would expect a trained massage and more than a tug. Like Luis (for those who you who's tried him. ) If you like eye candy, then maybe he's good enough. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2021 at 7:11 PM, manmed said:

Can't say the same for my experience. Nice guy and actually looks more imposing than his pics (he is muscular and thick! All around. 😉). But for $200, I would expect a trained massage and more than a tug. Like Luis (for those who you who's tried him. ) If you like eye candy, then maybe he's good enough. 

@manmed who is Luis that you mentioned here?

On 10/23/2021 at 12:54 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Took the plunge for massage service. Totally worth the $200. fee. Very nice guy. Looks like his pix. Left very happy. Tipped generously.

Yeah in the rentmasseur reviews, many paid the $200 fee and at least one is pretty explicit that there was a happy ending.