Brazilianboyy in NYC - 411

MmM

• 3 months later...

I wanted to mention something that happened with him (Brazzilianboyy/Hipolito/Alex) recently. I went for my first session earlier in the day and had a good time. He’s more outgoing than I was expecting and was overall very friendly (I am a quiet/shy person myself). And he’s really hot. Massage/etc. was good and I honestly would have repeated and was planning on leaving a positive comment here.

So then late in the evening he sent me a weird message saying “I know what you did” and he hasn’t replied back to me ever since. No explanation, nothing. I tried texting him and messaging on Rent Masseur, but he hasn’t replied to my texts and he blocked me on RM (and my message to him got marked as “seen”). 

I honestly have no idea what he’s accusing me of. Does he think I stole something or broke something in his apartment? Did I accidentally give him the wrong bundle of money and now he thinks I underpaid (but I counted in front of him and gave it to him so I don’t think so)? I did see on Instagram that he seems to have gotten into some sort of fight with his ex and someone taped it, but does he think I was involved somehow? Or did I just accidentally pee on his toilet when I used his bathroom and that really pissed him off? Does he just have some mental health issues and imagined me doing something? I don’t know!

When I came in he asked me to remind him of our conversation because he wasn’t sure which one of the people I was and what we had agreed to. So I do wonder if he could have just mixed up my number with someone else. But then if any of these are true why not at least have the decency to tell someone what you’re accusing them of?

If he doesn’t want to see me again as a client, that’s cool, but I just feel weird about the whole thing (plus he could have just denied or ignored me IF I tried making another appointment instead of sending a weird text and playing games). I’ve seen him at the gym before and am wondering if he’s going to do something to me if I ever run into him again. He’s a big dude, what if he’s violent??

I debated on whether I should say something on here or not (I did post earlier but deleted my message), because I really liked him when I saw him and think he could just have made a big mistake. But if he’s not mature enough to tell someone what’s going on, let that be a warning to anyone else that ends up seeing him.

Edited by wDarling

• 1 month later...

I just saw him for a massage.  He really looks like his pictures (I thought he was more handsome than his pictures of his face suggested) and the massage was very good.  As some people already mentioned, he is very kind.  He greeted me outside, took me to the apartment he was using, offered me something to drink, set up a shower for me, etc.  Then before he started the massage, he just said:  Let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Alex…and then described briefly how he provides a massage and what to expect.  I wondered why everyone doesn’t do that.  He looked his stated age, but seemed more mature.  Although some comments seem to suggest he upcharges, he not only didn’t do that with me, but when I paid him he noticed an extra $50 and asked to make sure I knew the fee was less than what I had paid — so I told him it was a tip and he kindly thanked me.   I would highly recommend.  I was a bit hesitant after reading some of the comments on this site (I’m not questioning people’s experiences, just sharing mine) but am glad I went ahead and booked an appointment.

• 6 months later...
On 5/3/2022 at 3:45 PM, wDarling said:

I wanted to mention something that happened with him (Brazzilianboyy/Hipolito/Alex) recently. I went for my first session earlier in the day and had a good time. He’s more outgoing than I was expecting and was overall very friendly (I am a quiet/shy person myself). And he’s really hot. Massage/etc. was good and I honestly would have repeated and was planning on leaving a positive comment here.

So then late in the evening he sent me a weird message saying “I know what you did” and he hasn’t replied back to me ever since. No explanation, nothing. I tried texting him and messaging on Rent Masseur, but he hasn’t replied to my texts and he blocked me on RM (and my message to him got marked as “seen”). 

I honestly have no idea what he’s accusing me of. Does he think I stole something or broke something in his apartment? Did I accidentally give him the wrong bundle of money and now he thinks I underpaid (but I counted in front of him and gave it to him so I don’t think so)? I did see on Instagram that he seems to have gotten into some sort of fight with his ex and someone taped it, but does he think I was involved somehow? Or did I just accidentally pee on his toilet when I used his bathroom and that really pissed him off? Does he just have some mental health issues and imagined me doing something? I don’t know!

When I came in he asked me to remind him of our conversation because he wasn’t sure which one of the people I was and what we had agreed to. So I do wonder if he could have just mixed up my number with someone else. But then if any of these are true why not at least have the decency to tell someone what you’re accusing them of?

If he doesn’t want to see me again as a client, that’s cool, but I just feel weird about the whole thing (plus he could have just denied or ignored me IF I tried making another appointment instead of sending a weird text and playing games). I’ve seen him at the gym before and am wondering if he’s going to do something to me if I ever run into him again. He’s a big dude, what if he’s violent??

I debated on whether I should say something on here or not (I did post earlier but deleted my message), because I really liked him when I saw him and think he could just have made a big mistake. But if he’s not mature enough to tell someone what’s going on, let that be a warning to anyone else that ends up seeing him.

So sorry you had to go through this. It is incredibly unfair to you and frankly, very creepy. What kind of person sends a cryptic, rather threatening message to a client and then ghosts him? It’s kind of mafia like. As I said in my post on the linked thread, I did get a weird, paranoid vibe from him and that’s why although my massage went okay I never hired him again. You absolutely did the right thing  by sharing this pretty scary experience here. It’s important that we as potential clients are warned against mentally unstable providers. Thank you.