DRUG USERS posing as MASSEURS

Inkdnaija00
This topic is 1189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know some of you are very shrewd at picking out the fake masseurs and other things but please please add drug users to the list. I have chat transcript from a potential masseur but I don't know how to upload it on here. Please please be very vigilant and if they have attitude with you or call you names, HUGE RED FLAG!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some of you are very shrewd at picking out the fake masseurs and other things but please please add drug users to the list. I have chat transcript from a potential masseur but I don't know how to upload it on here. Please please be very vigilant and if they have attitude with you or call you names, HUGE RED FLAG!

Somebody told me that you can look at the pictures in the profile that will give you the hint that he might use drugs.

Unfortunately, some guys don't pay close attention to what is in the background of the photos they use in ads. A bong or other drug paraphernalia might be a hint.

Or offer other disturbing details. I saw this profile pic on a hook-up site, and I sent him a note saying I wasn't interested in any guy who was into pussy.

2253078.jpg

If they have attitude or call you names, why would you want to hire them to begin with, regardless of whether they are drug users? What does someone being a drug user have to do with poor customer service? They could just be an asshole in general. ?‍♂️

If they have attitude or call you names, why would you want to hire them to begin with, regardless of whether they are drug users? What does someone being a drug user have to do with poor customer service? They could just be an asshole in general. ?‍♂️

Oh I would have conversations and ask questions regarding their status and they turn 180! This particular one said he was high on weed and cocaine like it was nothing!

Oh I would have conversations and ask questions regarding their status and they turn 180! This particular one said he was high on weed and cocaine like it was nothing!

What "status" are you asking any masseurs about???

I can only imagine the conversation... "I'd like to get a massage this afternoon. Do you take illegal drugs?" ???

I mean, I've just never felt compelled to enquire about a masseur's "illicit drug use" status in all my years. lol

What "status" are you asking any masseurs about???

I can only imagine the conversation... "I'd like to get a massage this afternoon. Do you take illegal drugs?" ???

I mean, I've just never felt compelled to enquire about a masseur's "illicit drug use" status in all my years. lol

Of course I do ask such questions

Well, I can only guess that you frequently clutch your pearls then. lol

I still don't see the correlation between name calling/having an attitude and drug addicts. ?‍♂️

I don't call them names at all. They are the ones that start with the f words and all what not. I am thinking that there is no need for it at all.

I don't call them names at all. They are the ones that start with the f words and all what not. I am thinking that there is no need for it at all.

I didn't say that you called them names. You said in your first post that they called you names. :rolleyes: If you ask questions that are irrelevant and none of your business, you should probably expect some unpleasant responses. Just my two cents.

Edited by urbanfetish