DRUG USERS posing as MASSEURS

Inkdnaija00
This topic is 1220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

None of my business? Wow ??. Thank you very much

You're welcome. These guys are not your medical doctors. They are not the pilots flying your plane. They are rubbing your body, probably in a sensual manner. Their personal habits outside of the hour you book really have little to no relevance to you. ?‍♂️

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if they have attitude with you or call you names, HUGE RED FLAG!

Just guessing, but it seems like most people would consider this to be reason to walk away. Then again, as others have pointed out, one does not need to be a drug user to be an asshole.

Oh I would have conversations and ask questions regarding their status and they turn 180!...

I don't usually ask about drug use, but if I did I would probably NOT ask "are you a drug user?" I'd probably ask whether they get into PNP.

...This particular one said he was high on weed and cocaine like it was nothing!

Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic?

Since we are on the topic of how and what to ask massage therapists, I'd avoid asking "May I fellate your penis during the massage" and "Will your massage technique cause me to orgasm and ejaculate at the end if the session."

Just guessing, but it seems like most people would consider this to be reason to walk away. Then again, as others have pointed out, one does not need to be a drug user to be an asshole.

I don't usually ask about drug use, but if I did I would probably NOT ask "are you a drug user?" I'd probably ask whether they get into PNP.

Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic?

Since we are on the topic of how and what to ask massage therapists, I'd avoid asking "May I fellate your penis during the massage" and "Will your massage technique cause me to orgasm and ejaculate at the end if the session."

Oh no he wasn't at all!