Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

The roomy common area in the new venue provides lots of comfortable seating with great views of the very friendly 25+ gents strutting to and fro in all their glory. I find this spectacle itself to often be worth the price of admission all on its own. And sometimes if the fates smile... or if @Coolwave35's there... some actual shenanigans get to going in the common area for all to enjoy. 

And, yes, I'll be there on Saturday...

Very nice, albeit without the special magic that you always bring @Coolwave35...

Definitely 30+ gents parading in full glory. Good vibe, with nice balance among patrons and dancers. Had some delicious moments with a reliable fave (Jimmy) and a stunning newbie (Simon from Montreal, a gorgeous slab of beef, supersweet to boot, not featured in the e-blasts). But it did seem that much fun was had by many...

Edited by RyanDean

Attended the nude party for the very first-time last Saturday and had a great experience. Tim was a great host, plenty of hot guys and great drinks. I also had a good time with someone who I've had my eye on for a long time and it was a dream come true. I'll be attending more of these events every chance I get.

@12is12 You should just keep an eye on your inbox. Generally, emails from Adonis happen on the day of the event or in the days immediately prior to the monthly nude party. This afternoon, you should have received the email notification for this evening's event at Phoenix. If nothing showed up in your inbox, you might check your junk/spam folder.

• 2 weeks later...