MSNBC's Steve Kornacki - I'm crushing hard

poolboy48220
This topic is 1269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And I thought I was the only one. I’ve been a Steve Kornacki fan for years. He’s gained a little bit of weight during the pandemic, but oh so handsome in a nerdy kind of way. Guess I’m not the only one who has realized the hotness of Kornacki in those khakis: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vogue.com/article/steve-kornacki-msnbc-twitter-new-boyfriend-big-board-election-results/amp

Edited by QTP2T

Hopefully this doesn't need to be in the Politics forum. I've been watching election results on MSNBC since Tuesday night, and frankly, I'm in love with Steve Kornacki, the guy running their board. And he's gay! I just found when googling for an image of him. He came out in 2011.

Steve tells an amusing story of his first gay sexual encounter via an online chat room when he was a student at Boston University. His story probably sounds a lot like many others on this site, esp those who grew up in a devout Catholic family.

https://www.salon.com/2011/11/16/the_coming_out_story_i_never_thought_id_write/

I cannot say I’m crushing on him, but have real admiration and respect for everything about his work ethic and attention to constantly shifting detail without freaking or tripping over his tongue.

Usually his type (handsome nerd) doesn’t get my attention while dressed. ? He probably does keep clothes at the studio - he rides his bike to work every day, and once had an accident, broke his arm, and went through his whole big board dance during a major election with one hand, holding papers in his mouth while he drew, then spoke. - it was something that would require a weeks worth of Diet Coke and probably did. His coming-out article was sweet and self-effacing. I hope he now has the love-life he wants!

Edited by jeezifonly

Steve Kornachi needs to try changing his clothes once in awhile. Wearing the same pants & shirt everyday when you have a platform like his is very unprofessional. Especially when the pants are a cheap pair of khakis.

I do think that a blue pair of pants might be good for him. They could be a pair of blue khakis if he wishes.

Steve Kornachi needs to try changing his clothes once in awhile. Wearing the same pants & shirt everyday when you have a platform like his is very unprofessional. Especially when the pants are a cheap pair of khakis.

I do think that a blue pair of pants might be good for him. They could be a pair of blue khakis if he wishes.

When Steve Kornacki has news anchor duties, he dresses more conventionally.

kornacki.png?resize=480%2C246

I heard on the Today Show that he hasn't more than 5 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. He has been staying at the studio and I'm sure he isn't concerned about his outfit. LOL. Apparently he has become quite popular on Twitter as well.

Apparently he has become quite popular on Twitter as well.

It's an interesing sign of our times that this is happening. Here, in addition to the usual election whisperer on the ABC, there's been a young journo who's been his offsider in presenting the statistics and trends. He's also become a bit of a twitter star (and he does play it up a bit in that playpen). A couple of hours ago he commented that the ABC's election night coverage was winding up after 99 hours. The first of hiw tweets after that was *blink* *blink*. His public profile has been steadily growing, as he played the same role in two state and territory elections in the second half of October, and before then and in the gaps between them he's been the stats and graphs guy on the pandemic.

• 4 weeks later...