Hot tv doctors

Reisr30

6 hours ago, Rod Hagen said:

Doc Martin.  I'm entirely serious.  I love his Blow Job ready ears.  You know he'd be right down to business.

I LOVE the show, sounds like the next season will definitely be the final one.  Too bad.  I definitely need to visit Cornwall, looks beautiful.

Season 9 Lol GIF by Acorn TV

I would move to Portwenn in a heartbeat.  

• 1 year later...
On 10/23/2020 at 8:11 AM, JoeMendoza said:

Not quite TV, but crushing on Dr. Mike Varshavsky

images-uploads-gallery-doctormike12-1584649084.jpeg

I WOULDN'T MIND GOING A COUPLE OF ROUNDS WITH HIM...

Former ‘Sexiest Doctor Alive’ set to make pro boxing debut

The medical community’s biggest influencer will be briefly suspending his Hippocratic Oath. 

Dr. Mikhail Varshavski, known commonly as Dr. Mike, is a practicing family medicine physician who has also amassed over 10 million YouTube subscribers and four million Instagram followers. Delivering easy-to-understand medical information, his videos debunk common medical misconceptions or falsehoods, and focus on promoting individual health and wellness.

In 2015, he was named People Magazine’s Sexiest Doctor Alive, and during the COVID-19 pandemic he became a leading source of public information. He had multiple sit-down interviews with Anthony Fauci and the Surgeon General, and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer used Varshavski in his vaccine messaging. His work during the pandemic landed him appearances on CNN, Fox News, “Good Morning America” and more. 

After getting his medical degree at the New York Institute of Technology, Varshavski began his YouTube channel while doing his residency and currently works at Chatham Family Medicine practice. He’s also made news after saving a passenger’s life on board a flight in 2019.

Dr. Mike works out ahead of his pro boxing debut.  

And now, his out-of-office fame has brought him to the ring. Varshavski makes his professional boxing debut against ex-UFC fighter Chris Avila Saturday night on the Jake Paul-Anderson Silva card (9 p.m., Showtime PPV) at Diamond Desert Arena in Glendale, Ariz. Usually vowing to do no harm, Varshavski will now be looking to do exactly that.

“I haven’t faced [fighters of Avila’s caliber] in the ring, in terms of an exhibition match or pro match, but the people that I’m sparring with are of Chris’ caliber,” Varshavski said. “I’m fighting pro fighters, not just pro boxers but MMA fighters, kickboxers, that are not letting me off the hook. They don’t care that I’m a doctor, that I have followers, they want to embarrass me, want to prepare me for a match of this caliber. I’m most definitely ready, and of course Chris Avila is dangerous. 

“Life in itself is full of risks – when we drive, when we cross the street, when we make the choice to live in a complex city like New York. We’re all facing and accepting of certain risks. For me as a doctor, I’m acutely aware of those risks, the damage that can happen from repeated blows to the head, so that’s why I’m working on my defense to make sure I’m minimizing those blows to the head… I’m doing this to show that boxing is the science of hitting, but also of not getting hit. And I think there’s an interesting balance that exists there.”

Born in Russia, Varshavski emigrated to Brooklyn at six-years-old and grew up there, making the move without knowing any English. 

“It wasn’t easy, it was a melting pot, a lot of different personalities,” Varshavski said. “Every day was a learning opportunity. Whether it was you getting picked on, or trying to protect one of your friends from the local class bully, that was Brooklyn for you. You kind of had to rise above it all. When we came to the United States we were very poor, we lived on welfare, in assisted housing. That makes you tougher.

“A lot of people will say ‘Oh now you’ve got everything. You’re not as hungry as someone fighting from the streets.’ I’m just as hungry as them, if not hungrier. And not only that, I don’t really need to fight to make money. I don’t need to fight to get clout, my channel is on fire, I’m donating my entire paycheck here, so you tell me who has more fire.” 

“Growing up, I did martial arts for a period of eight years and I was really passionate about it,” Varshavski told The Post ahead of the bout. “I wanted to compete at very high levels. But unfortunately, well, fortunately, I got accepted into medical school, a seven-year program. I had to give up the training for Tae Quon Do. It was in medical school that I actually picked up boxing, when I unfortunately lost my mom to Leukemia, and I was in a really dark place, and boxing was kind of the light that got me back up moving. Got my mental health right, got my physical health right, and I was practicing it as a form of fitness for about 10 years.”

Varshavski, 32, saw the recent rise and popularity of other influencers or unconventional fighters entering boxing as his opportunity to elevate the sport from a hobby to something more serious. Saturday night, he shares the card with fellow YouTuber Paul and ex-NFL star Le’Veon Bell. He’s not in it for an extra pay-day, though, as he’ll be donating his entire purse to the Boys & Girls Club of Harlem. 

Avila is 1-1 in his boxing career after an 8-9 UFC career. He obviously has significantly more overall fighting experience than Varshavski, who’s fought just one exhibition match – a win over YouTuber iDubbz – and has vowed to show Varshavski what true fighting is really about.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/29/former-sexiest-doctor-alive-dr-mike-set-to-make-boxing-debut/

Dr. Mike was part of Chuck Schumer's vaccine messaging.

GettyImages-1204315643.jpg?quality=75&st

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 11:06 AM, samhexum said:

I WOULDN'T MIND GOING A COUPLE OF ROUNDS WITH HIM...

Former ‘Sexiest Doctor Alive’ set to make pro boxing debut

The social media star/celebrity boxer delivered a $125,000 gift Saturday to the Boys and Girls Club of Harlem, donating the purse from his losing ring debut last month in a four-round fight aired on Showtime.