Calling Bottoms She/Her

Quincy_7
This topic is 1257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather call folks the way the want me to call them.

Then please refer to me for this point forward as Your Majesty, ok?

Technically, I’d prefer “Your Royal Enlightened Majesty” but that’s a lot of typing...

Or, you can take the Delores Claiborne route and ask me “who died and made you the grand poobah of upper buttcrack”. Either way is fine...??

New trend or not I think it comes down to (edited) 3 factors:

• Level of confidence with the other person to call him/her "other names".
  • What the other person wants/allows/feels comfortable being called.
  • (Edit) The Context: Some of us find it hot being called certain names during sex.

Every person is different and behaves differently in their interactions with different people.

Edited by orville

Part of me thinks it's about having so much power over a man that one could strip away his masculinity and feminize him. Those of you with an appreciation for the past might want to look further into the story of Sporus. He was a Roman boy who was castrated and taken as a wife by Emperor Nero. When Nero died, Sporus was passed around the the most powerful men in Rome all the while effectively being treated as a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus