Calling Bottoms She/Her

Quincy_7
This topic is 1288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find name calling like "bitch" or "slut" hot when it's used appropriately.

Sometimes calling ass a pussy can be fun too. But "she" when referring to bottom is a turn off.

Nothing kills my boner faster than calling my ass a pussy, clit or cu**. Wait, I take that back. Seeing one will kill it faster.

I find name calling like "bitch" or "slut" hot when it's used appropriately.

Sometimes calling ass a pussy can be fun too. But "she" when referring to bottom is a turn off.

Nothing kills my boner faster than calling my ass a pussy, clit or cu**. Wait, I take that back. Seeing one will kill it faster.

Context is everything. I also don't like being called "She" or "Her" in public, in front of friends, or other people.

However, I find it really hot in the context of a sexual encounter where my top wants to call me or my h*le with specific names.

I have a high level of self-esteem and that's precisely why I don't mind such interaction with dominant tops who love roleplay during sex.

But once sex is over, we can return to our natural state of equal human beings who deserve being treated with decency.

If he wants to use namecalling as a standard to manage his relationship with me, that man will start losing my respect.

Context is everything. I also don't like being called "She" or "Her" in public, in front of friends, or other people.

However, I find it really hot in the context of a sexual encounter where my top wants to call me or my h*le with specific names.

I have a high level of self-esteem and that's precisely why I don't mind such interaction with dominant tops who love roleplay during sex.

But once sex is over, we can return to our natural state of equal human beings who deserve being treated with decency.

If he wants to use namecalling as a standard to manage his relationship with me, that man will start losing my respect.

Let me clarify. I have no problem with hot, dominant tops being verbally aggressive, whether it’s dirty talk or referring to me or parts of my body by certain names. In fact, I encourage it and it’s a turn on. I just don’t like those names to be female descriptors or body parts. More power to you if that works for you.