Anal training

queensboroboy
This topic is 1321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I need some advice. I bought an an anal training kit bc I want to start bottoming. What are the do’s/donts in training. Thanks

I assume the “kit” is one of those popular dildo sets that starts with a small dildo and progress to bigger dildos?

I recommend silicone (softer and flexible) dildos for training - don’t use the harder plastic ones at first.

Always douce with luke warm water before inserting anything - dont use soap or any other chemical.

When you insert the dildo, use enough water based lube.

Lie down and get used to the sensation - use a towel you will likely make a mess at some point.

Dont try to progress too quickly - you need to get uses to it and learn to breath and relax.

Move your body into the various fucking positions to feel what is comfortable and what you need to work on. You may be very comfortable with a dildo in you while laying on your side, while on you back with your legs up maybe a little uncomfortable at first.

Good luck!

I need some advice. I bought an an anal training kit bc I want to start bottoming. What are the do’s/donts in training. Thanks

Whatever you do, before you put a foreing object on your anus start first with your finger, put lots of lubricant or anal cream on your finger and gently start with one, then 2 and eventually 3 fingers, it is a process so take your time with each finger to massage and stretch slowly, once your muscle is relax and flexible then start using toys, small to large, its a process.

Whatever you do, before you put a foreing object on your anus start first with your finger, put lots of lubricant or anal cream on your finger and gently start with one, then 2 and eventually 3 fingers, it is a process so take your time with each finger to massage and stretch slowly, once your muscle is relax and flexible then start using toys, small to large, its a process.

@queensboroboy , the above is great initial advice. When you start playing with the kits, remember, you don’t/shouldn’t do everything in one night. It’s a process. You are learning to stretch muscles. A muscle builder can’t lift everything in one training session.

One thing I'd including in "training" is to engage the services of a carefully selected provider or 2 to help with your explorations. Be completely honest with your guy as to your goals for the session, and let him help you open up, relax and enjoy the sensation, with your toys or otherwise. A real pro, not a fly-by-night tryin' to make rent guy, is likely to have valuable expertise to share in this area.