True travel sex stories. Any you're willing to share?

m4same

If you can travel back in time......Paris 1973, the (infamous for huge orgies) Bronx Bar on Rue St. Anne next to posh 7, there was a body-builder young German truck (lorry) driver who would come to the bar (open 11pm to 6am) and put himself in ceiling chains for everyone to share whenever he drove through Paris (once a week?). Dreamy stack of muscles, beautiful but tough face, and nice guy. We had breakfast after once but I couldn't take him back to my dorm and his lorry was parked at a Metro terminus. I was at The Bronx most nights for 6 months that the gendarmes didn't close it. No cellphones then to know when he'd be in town. Hooked up at the bar maybe 20 times in 6 months. Hope he had a good life. ?

http://www.hexagonegay.com/region/paris70-SainteAnne.html

Sexiest place (for looking), Port Douglas just north of Cairns, Aus, a sugar cane town where there seems to be a law that males have to wear short shorts everywhere that bearly cover the jewels and often give a glimpse of the butt fold. No place on earth is billards such a delightful spectator sport.

(It's the Aussie Rules football shorts).

Ah, yes, the Bronx. I took an American friend there one night when we were traveling in France. He kept disappearing into the dark back room, and finally I got tired and went back to the hotel. When he appeared at the hotel in the early morning hours, I saw that he no longer wore his watch--someone had slipped it off and taken it without him realizing it. Then he turned around to do something, and I said, "What happened to your pants?!" Someone had sliced the seam in the back, and taken advantage of the opening. He had walked back to the hotel through the streets of Paris unaware of how he had been buggered. He reminisced about that night for years afterwards.

Ah, yes, the Bronx. I took an American friend there one night when we were traveling in France. He kept disappearing into the dark back room, and finally I got tired and went back to the hotel. When he appeared at the hotel in the early morning hours, I saw that he no longer wore his watch--someone had slipped it off and taken it without him realizing it. Then he turned around to do something, and I said, "What happened to your pants?!" Someone had sliced the seam in the back, and taken advantage of the opening. He had walked back to the hotel through the streets of Paris unaware of how he had been buggered. He reminisced about that night for years afterwards.

There was a front room? lol.

I do remember never going far back as with all the sex in the middle I didn't even want to think what the very back was like ikink=wise. Sort of a very early Lab.oratory for the younger crowd to relate.

Edited by tassojunior

Do you or anyone else remember when the Bronx closed. Was it still going in the 1980's? From what I reading here it had its heyday in the 70's but the name rings a bell for me but it would have had to be in the 80's. That's when I started visiting the gay bars in Paris.

On my trips there in the 70's I was only there on business trips and sampling their Michelin starred restaurants. A completely different scene.

Do you or anyone else remember when the Bronx closed. Was it still going in the 1980's? From what I reading here it had its heyday in the 70's but the name rings a bell for me but it would have had to be in the 80's. That's when I started visiting the gay bars in Paris.

On my trips there in the 70's I was only there on business trips and sampling their Michelin starred restaurants. A completely different scene.

? Unfortunately no.

Rue St Anne was all gay bars and le Sept expensive restaurant in 73 but by 1980 Rue St Anne was only Japanese restaurants ( a small street). I checked back and saw just Japanese cafes. ( I should go back and lay a wreath at #11). The Bronx was especially short-lived (3 years max) as the gendarmes were constantly closing it, sometimes for a day, sometimes for a week, then more and I heard eventually the owners just gave up in maybe 75. France was still pretty homophobic and The Bronx took gay to a whole new level.

? Unfortunately no.

Rue St Anne was all gay bars and le Sept expensive restaurant in 73 but by 1980 Rue St Anne was only Japanese restaurants ( a small street). I checked back and saw just Japanese cafes. ( I should go back and lay a wreath at #11). The Bronx was especially short-lived (3 years max) as the gendarmes were constantly closing it, sometimes for a day, sometimes for a week, then more and I heard eventually the owners just gave up in maybe 75. France was still pretty homophobic and The Bronx took gay to a whole new level.

I seem to remember some gay bars with back rooms in Paris in the 80s around Les Halles. Is that possible?

One night I was in one with my then lover and when he emerged his gold chain necklace which I had given to him was gone. Was I pissed!

I seem to remember some gay bars with back rooms in Paris in the 80s around Les Halles. Is that possible?

One night I was in one with my then lover and when he emerged his gold chain necklace which I had given to him was gone. Was I pissed!

It's possible. Even today Les Halles and next-door the Marais have gay bars, although Le Marais has gotten very expensive.

And in those early days gay and criminal were intertwined in a way we don't understand today.

He had to know about the rear entry. How can anyone not know that? Just saying...

The incident I mentioned happened in 1976, and I don't think I was ever in Le Bronx after that. I must have been there in earlier years, however, or I wouldn't have known to take him there.

I remember when Le Marais was relatively cheap. That was when Le Musee Pompidou was new.

Pompidou opened in 71 and the Marais was cheap then although relatively not for me in 73. I was living free in a dorm and getting all meals in student cafes around town for 1 franc (25 cents) for those 6 months. My daily spurge was a beer to get in the Bronx. (maybe a sidewalk croque monsieur).

The incident I mentioned happened in 1976, and I don't think I was ever in Le Bronx after that. I must have been there in earlier years, however, or I wouldn't have known to take him there.

Then 76 must have been the last year for the Bronx (maybe early year). I heard from friends the gendarmes started getting more and more lengthy with their closures.

Pompidou opened in 71 and the Marais was cheap then although relatively not for me in 73. I was living free in a dorm and getting all meals in student cafes around town for 1 franc (25 cents) for those 6 months. My daily spurge was a beer to get in the Bronx. (maybe a sidewalk croque monsieur).

Then 76 must have been the last year for the Bronx (maybe early year). I heard from friends the gendarmes started getting more and more lengthy with their closures.

I just checked my records; the night of the incident I described at Le Bronx was June 26, 1976.

Edited by Charlie

I just checked my records; the night of the incident I described at Le Bronx was June 26, 1976.

Boy, what kind of records do you keep? That was the year of the American Bicentennial. I remember that summer in quite a bit of detail but not down to days and how evenings were spent. Except one night in PTown.

Boy, what kind of records do you keep? That was the year of the American Bicentennial. I remember that summer in quite a bit of detail but not down to days and how evenings were spent. Except one night in PTown.

I can tell you where I have been every night for the past half century, but sometimes I do have to look things up in my records to find the exact details. For instance, on the night of July 4th that year, as the bi-centennial was being celebrated in the US, I was at a performance of Madama Butterfly at La Fenice in Venice; I thought it was interesting that they chose to schedule the most anti-American opera ever written.

I can tell you where I have been every night for the past half century, but sometimes I do have to look things up in my records to find the exact details. For instance, on the night of July 4th that year, as the bi-centennial was being celebrated in the US, I was at a performance of Madama Butterfly at La Fenice in Venice; I thought it was interesting that they chose to schedule the most anti-American opera ever written.

Well you must keep a daily diary. Good for you. Do you refer to it often?

I seem to refer to it more often when I am on this site.

I only kept a diary once. On my first trip to Europe in 1969. It was a 3 and a half month hitchhiking voyage to 13 countries. It was a daily diary and I referred to it in 2019 the entire summer to recollect where I had been and done on that day 50 years ago.

I then put it away and maybe will take it out in 2029. Should I survive that long and remember what book shelf it is on. Lol