True travel sex stories. Any you're willing to share?

m4same

What a gr

When I was 22, 3 generations of my family took a cruise. It was my first. I was naive and had a girlfriend at home and knew I was attracted to men but didn't identify as gay. The last night of the cruise, I talked to a handsome Swiss bartender who offered to advise me on places to visit in Europe. He had dark hair, green eyes, some body hair, and was in his early 30s. I was very thin with a large butt, dark hair, hazel eyes, and a shy demeanor. He asked me to meet him after work, which was around 4 am. When I got there, he gave me some suggestions for travel and then he used his key to open the locked kitchen door. He put a blanket on the floor and we had sex. It was my first time fucking and I was the bottom. We stayed in touch through mail for awhile. He was a very nice guy who made my first time a positive experience. When I came home, I began my journey of coming out. I think being away and being naive gave me the perceived freedom to have sex without having to take responsibility.

What a great story! a true fairy tale....good first time set you on a good road....:)

Thanks for the story. This could make a good movie. I am curious what all the guys looked like and did sexually.

I was 24 and the guys ranged from 19 to about 35 I would say. One guy said he was 30, but I think it was closer to 35. There was a lot of sucking and a couple small groups fucking. All I remember was topping the guy who stayed with me while he was sucking the older guy’s dick and I was sucking another guy who was standing on the bed. I just remember the guy standing on the bed shot a huge load that sprayed everyone with cum. LoL. It was a blast! Literally and figuratively!

I was 24 and the guys ranged from 19 to about 35 I would say. One guy said he was 30, but I think it was closer to 35. There was a lot of sucking and a couple small groups fucking. All I remember was topping the guy who stayed with me while he was sucking the older guy’s dick and I was sucking another guy who was standing on the bed. I just remember the guy standing on the bed shot a huge load that sprayed everyone with cum. LoL. It was a blast! Literally and figuratively!

I hope that you tipped the maid!

I posted this before so the repeat is not senility, I just love telling the story. When I was in Tucson several years ago, I hired a provider to join me in my hotel room. The next morning, I ordered Uber for a ride to the airport and it was the same guy. Not many providers or Uber drivers back then but he was equally adept at both.

And once in Sacramento, I asked the hotel concierge where I could buy a disposable razor. He was helping someone else and said he’d call me as soon as he finished with them. About 20 minutes later there as a knock on my door and he was there with a razor. i asked him in so I could get a tip and he saw the adult all-male website on my computer screen. He said he was off in an hour and for 50 bucks we could play with his giant cock. And we did.

I posted this before so the repeat is not senility, I just love telling the story. When I was in Tucson several years ago, I hired a provider to join me in my hotel room. The next morning, I ordered Uber for a ride to the airport and it was the same guy. Not many providers or Uber drivers back then but he was equally adept at both.

And once in Sacramento, I asked the hotel concierge where I could buy a disposable razor. He was helping someone else and said he’d call me as soon as he finished with them. About 20 minutes later there as a knock on my door and he was there with a razor. i asked him in so I could get a tip and he saw the adult all-male website on my computer screen. He said he was off in an hour and for 50 bucks we could play with his giant cock. And we did.

@Jay DC, I remember the Tucson story! too bad we don't know who the provider is!

I do recall Tucson was kind of a dry town in terms of providers, but I've had luck with guys making the long drive from Phoenix. Beautiful place! Wonder how the scene is there now?

In summer 1986, I took a solo road trip from the Bay Area to Portland, Oregon. Late at night on my drive back south, I pulled into a rest stop on I-5 intending to sleep in my car for a few hours before continuing. I was a poor college student at the time and didn't want to pay for a motel. Another guy pulled in next to me, cruised me, and we ended up spending the night together fucking in the front seat all night. He was on his way from Seattle to San Diego. In the morning we just said goodbye without exchanging numbers. This was years before cellphones and the internet.

A year later, having just graduated from Cal, I was on my second night in Amsterdam at the start of a two-month European vacation hanging out at a bar on Warmoesstraat when the same guy walked in. We both recognized each other, started laughing, and had a few beers. We ended up in bed together that night at his hotel. More comfortable than the car.

I had another chance encounter/repeat more recently. In 2017 I was at the Thursday night naked party at Lab.oratory in Berlin. I met a guy from Norway and he put me in one of the slings and gave me a good fuck.

A year later I was in Madrid walking around one night looking for a sex club called Dock or something. I was having trouble finding it when I heard someone say "hey! It's the American from Lab.oratory!" I turned around and it was my Norwegian friend standing in front of the sex club taking a cigarette break. Lucky for me I found the club and lucky for him he got to fuck me in a sling again.

I had another chance encounter/repeat more recently. In 2017 I was at the Thursday night naked party at Lab.oratory in Berlin. I met a guy from Norway and he put me in one of the slings and gave me a good fuck.

A year later I was in Madrid walking around one night looking for a sex club called Dock or something. I was having trouble finding it when I heard someone say "hey! It's the American from Lab.oratory!" I turned around and it was my Norwegian friend standing in front of the sex club taking a cigarette break. Lucky for me I found the club and lucky for him he got to fuck me in a sling again.

I don't believe in coincidences. You were meant to reconnect with these people. At least that is what I choose to believe.

In summer 1986, I took a solo road trip from the Bay Area to Portland, Oregon. Late at night on my drive back south, I pulled into a rest stop on I-5 intending to sleep in my car for a few hours before continuing. I was a poor college student at the time and didn't want to pay for a motel. Another guy pulled in next to me, cruised me, and we ended up spending the night together fucking in the front seat all night. He was on his way from Seattle to San Diego. In the morning we just said goodbye without exchanging numbers. This was years before cellphones and the internet.

A year later, having just graduated from Cal, I was on my second night in Amsterdam at the start of a two-month European vacation hanging out at a bar on Warmoesstraat when the same guy walked in. We both recognized each other, started laughing, and had a few beers. We ended up in bed together that night at his hotel. More comfortable than the car.

What are the odds?

I don't believe in coincidences. You were meant to reconnect with these people. At least that is what I choose to believe.

That's just silly.

However you describe order in the universe. Coincidences happen often enough that I choose to believe there is some order.

Yes. The random gay sex hookup fairy is in charge of all our encounters. Nothing happens without her divine intervention.

I've found that sometimes 'random' events aren't random at all, and that 'coincidences' can have a deeper root than simply chance.

I don't recall who first said it - but humans need narrative, and humans are exceptional at finding patterns where there are none... as reality of infinite universe and random events have a way of messing up the day....

Yes. The random gay sex hookup fairy is in charge of all our encounters. Nothing happens without her divine intervention.

Anyone have a clue how to bribe the random gay sex fairy to improve ones chances ? Vodka martini's and boxes of chocolates left on the mantel mysteriously disappear overnight, and no trace of glitter left behind...

That's just silly.

I started to believe this when I booked 3 musicians for a concert in Chicago. 2 of them are lesbians, each with a wife and 2 kids. After I introduced them, when waiting in the Green Room, while I was with them, one of the women showed the rest of us photos of her kids on her phone. The other lesbian said, "Your kids look just like my kids." To make a long story short, they talked about where they got their sperm (a company in California,) and his donor number. Their kids have the same bio dad. There are 5 kids from his sperm. 4 of them are in these two families.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 27, I was at Superparadise Beach in Mykonos and I connected with an Austrian guy who was around my age. I don't speak German and he didn't speak English but we went back to his room and had some really exciting sex. He was perfect in the looks department with thick wavy light brown hair, a naturally muscular build, and a perfect, large, well, you know. When we finished, we smiled at each other and I left. We barely communicated at all verbally but we didn't need to talk. We got along very well without it. Not talking made it even hotter since we had to really pay attention to body language and facial expressions.

Just so you know that I don't always close the deal, I'll start with a fail:

In college I was traveling overseas with a girl I was dating. We were on the flight back from CPH-ATL and it was just two seats together. Once the flight quieted down, I had my shoes off and stretched my legs under the seat in front of me. At one point the guy in front of me - my age, good looking athlete type, bumps my foot. I pulled back but then returned my foot. This happened a couple of times, and I just kind of left it. Eventually, he starts rubbing his foot on mine, obviously very intentionally. He basically jerked off my foot with his feet for a good 15 minutes. I got up to go to the lav and sure enough, he followed. It was quiet in the back of the plane, but I was still inexperienced with guys, not particularly bold. He was also with his girlfriend, so there wasn't much we could do. We just made eyes, and as I walked back to the seat, I gave him a tap on the ass. We saw each other in baggage claim and again, made eyes. I thought about trying to get him into a stall, but we were both headed to connecting flights and I just took the L on it. Still hot to think about.

I'll give some hotter actual connections soon. Travel seems to be my best moments...

Just so you know that I don't always close the deal, I'll start with a fail:

In college I was traveling overseas with a girl I was dating. We were on the flight back from CPH-ATL and it was just two seats together. Once the flight quieted down, I had my shoes off and stretched my legs under the seat in front of me. At one point the guy in front of me - my age, good looking athlete type, bumps my foot. I pulled back but then returned my foot. This happened a couple of times, and I just kind of left it. Eventually, he starts rubbing his foot on mine, obviously very intentionally. He basically jerked off my foot with his feet for a good 15 minutes. I got up to go to the lav and sure enough, he followed. It was quiet in the back of the plane, but I was still inexperienced with guys, not particularly bold. He was also with his girlfriend, so there wasn't much we could do. We just made eyes, and as I walked back to the seat, I gave him a tap on the ass. We saw each other in baggage claim and again, made eyes. I thought about trying to get him into a stall, but we were both headed to connecting flights and I just took the L on it. Still hot to think about.

I'll give some hotter actual connections soon. Travel seems to be my best moments...

Looking forward to your stories.

Alright, I'll go with the most unbelievable, but truly happened story.

I was waiting in the Sky Club for a flight when I heard the check in lady tell a guy the boarding time for the same flight I was on. I glanced up and saw a very hot, probably 50 year old guy in jeans, cowboy boots, and a blazer which fit him perfectly walk in. I made my way to the bar and then found a reason to sit next to him. As he was working and talking on the phone, he was clearing out email on his computer. I happened to see an email from dirty pig. I tried to make eyes at him and he was paying no attention. So I calmed down and then noticed his boarding pass and seat number. We were both in First Class, so I went online to see if I could get the seat next to him. Didn't work, but I got the seat directly behind and across from him. As it was about time to board, I intentionally got on the elevator with him - and we weren't alone, but I did stand close to him and as we were getting off the elevator, I commented, "nice boots, Sir." He just said thanks and then I walked ahead and stopped so we wouldn't be walking together the whole time to the gate.

We boarded a few people apart and as I went to sit, he was already in his seat with noise canceling headphones on. I went ahead and stared at his boots anyway and he definitely noticed and motioned and mouthed "go ahead". So I reached down and kind of squeezed and caressed them as I sat. After take off, I saw he was almost done with his beer, so I went up to the galley and asked for the same beer and brought it to him, sat it down without saying a word, and took my seat.

Eventually he got up to go to the bathroom, so I followed and waited outside the lav. As he walked out, I got in close as I was walking in and brushed up against him. I apologized, again calling him Sir and he said, "don't apologize, boy." He went back to his seat but as I got out, I could see he was in the overhead - faking like he was in his bag (I would later learn). I again brushed up against him, but this time grabbed on to his waist as I did. He turned to me and leaned closer and said, "I should make you pay for doing that again, boy." I just said "yes Sir, you should." and sat down hard as a rock. About an hour later, we finally landed. I shuffled to be standing in front of him as we were waiting to deplane and he got very close and whispered "you're going to clean these boots later, you know that right?" I just turned back and smiled and then pushed back into his cock.

We deplaned and I walked until the time he walked up next to me. He just said, "are you really into this boy?" And I replied, "yes Sir, I think I am." He said, "there's no thinking, in or out?" I smiled and he said, "good boy. I like it rough, you understand that?" I said, "how rough?" He said, "if you're asking this might not work..." and then said, "but the look on your face tells me you'll do fine. Airport Hilton, lobby, 9pm... don't be late."

I was not staying at a hotel, I was headed about an hour away. I sent a text to my colleagues and said, "flight delay... landing after midnight, see you in the morning."

The guy was not a super fit guy, but strong and incredibly high sex drive. I met him in the lobby, where he was drinking a scotch, and I walked up and said hello. He shook my hand and invited me to sit. He ordered a drink for me without asking what I wanted, and then proceeded to talk me through what he was going to make me do when we got to the room in a quiet authoritative voice. He asked once more if I was good with it, and I said yes. He knocked back the rest of the scotch, put the key on the table and said the room number and said, "I'll see you in three minutes, boy."

I left his room at 3am. Probably one of the hottest times of sex in my whole life - particularly because I didn't anticipate it or expect it. I think I got four loads out of him that night. Unbelievable. And he was right, it was the perfect level of rough - my throat and whole body were sore for two days.

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't want to tell a sex story, would you let us know the sexiest place you have visited? Some day I hope to travel again...

If you can travel back in time......Paris 1973, the (infamous for huge orgies) Bronx Bar on Rue St. Anne next to posh 7, there was a body-builder young German truck (lorry) driver who would come to the bar (open 11pm to 6am) and put himself in ceiling chains for everyone to share whenever he drove through Paris (once a week?). Dreamy stack of muscles, beautiful but tough face, and nice guy. We had breakfast after once but I couldn't take him back to my dorm and his lorry was parked at a Metro terminus. I was at The Bronx most nights for 6 months that the gendarmes didn't close it. No cellphones then to know when he'd be in town. Hooked up at the bar maybe 20 times in 6 months. Hope he had a good life. ?

http://www.hexagonegay.com/region/paris70-SainteAnne.html

Sexiest place (for looking), Port Douglas just north of Cairns, Aus, a sugar cane town where there seems to be a law that males have to wear short shorts everywhere that bearly cover the jewels and often give a glimpse of the butt fold. No place on earth is billards such a delightful spectator sport.

(It's the Aussie Rules football shorts).

Edited by tassojunior