Henry Cavill As The Witcher!!

This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To me, what’s so nice about this thread is that everyone is so high-minded.

No-one is interested in salacious gossip anymore. I mean not only the persistent rumours in London (that HC plays for our team) but also the reports in Brazil (when HC, on a movie-marketing tour, was reported as leaving a gay disco very late at night with 2 nice young men).

It’s refreshing that the forum has become so serious 😎

9 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

To me, what’s so nice about this thread is that everyone is so high-minded.

No-one is interested in salacious gossip anymore. I mean not only the persistent rumours in London (that HC plays for our team) but also the reports in Brazil (when HC, on a movie-marketing tour, was reported as leaving a gay disco very late at night with 2 nice young men).

It’s refreshing that the forum has become so serious 😎

We’ve all had him already~ What’s to talk about~? Now we’re all just supporting his acting career~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

7 hours ago, sniper said:

It was absolutely criminal that he got into that bathtub fully clothed while Amy Adams was naked.  They can show ass in PG-13 movies, dammit!

Right. Someone needs to be arrested for cinematic malpractice and discrimination against the male ass. 

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

Poor Hank - he’s a competent actor, and is very much my type. Body hair, build, AND eyes…

Whether or not he sucks dick in stalls, eats vadge like a champ, or gets pegged every Wednesday, it’s neither going to change what I personally enjoy, nor any expectations I have about his interest in doing such things with me, or anyone I know. Content to look (pause button) and not know more than necessary…