Henry Cavill As The Witcher!!

This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For all the punishment he endures, I was about to say "lucky spouse!". But I looked him up on wikipedia, and he doesn't even seem to be married! One would think he could have his pick...

1807850.jpg

For all the punishment he endures, I was about to say "lucky spouse!". But I looked him up on wikipedia, and he doesn't even seem to be married! One would think he could have his pick...

1807850.jpg

1807850.jpg

He's a bit of a cad IRL apparently. Likes them younger than an age where they're looking to get married.

Edited by sniper

1807850.jpg

He's a bit of a cad IRL apparently. Likes them younger than an age where they're looking to get married.

Edited by sniper

What does that mean?

I meant to type IRL=In Real Life.

I think his first romance was when he was 18 or 19 with a late 30something woman and when he was in his 30s dating a woman who was 19ish he went on about how wonderful he thought that age gap was as if he was paying it forward or something. He thought he was saying something sophisticated and he came off creepy. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• 1 year later...