411 on IvyLeagueHungVrs

Guest RexB

Looks like you and @Hung_Cody are both asking about the same guy pretty much at the same time. LOL!

Hehe yup!

I'll give it a couple more hours....see if any Intel comes up. Then maybe I'll just take the plunge and hire him and report back.

He looks like husband material....or maybe the guy you'd wanna cheat on your husband with hahahaha :p

hmmm... something doesnt seem right here. such distinguished credentials, works on "celebrities" yet is here flaunting his big banana and has pnp in his "intos". one would think the "celebrities" and his banana would be enough to keep him in the $$. why the need to advertise to us plebeians?

hot hot young man whomever he is in the ads

hmmm... something doesnt seem right here. such distinguished credentials, works on "celebrities" yet is here flaunting his big banana and has pnp in his "intos". one would think the "celebrities" and his banana would be enough to keep him in the $$. why the need to advertise to us plebeians?

hot hot young man whomever he is in the ads

The quote about catering to celebrities is just to create influence that how vip is this guy and probably use it to come up with exorbitant price tag! Also who are those so called celebrities? Some one like Jeffery Epstein?

sexymonk said:

Discrete? After seeing his ad and reading description I don’t think so!

Interesting observation.

In his ad, he includes the sentence " I'm a very private and discreet guy, please don't share my pics with other people. "

He included several face photos in his advertisement that are accessible on most image search engines and to anyone reading his ad. Therefore, his request for the reader not to share his "pics" is odd, to say the least.

If he really is "very private" and discreet, perhaps the face photos he included in his ad are not of him.

If you look up one of the photos it leads to an IG account that doesn't exist.

But if he's real; I'd love to meet with him :)

I got in touch, and he was very nice but prices were sky-high...not just moderately overpriced but ridiculous and he wanted a two-hour minimum.

I get the impression that he's new and knows how pretty he is and is testing the waters to see how much he can get.

If he has a line of willing customers willing to pay those rates, then all the power to him. Definitely not for me though, unfortunately.

I got in touch, and he was very nice but prices were sky-high...not just moderately overpriced but ridiculous and he wanted a two-hour minimum.

I get the impression that he's new and knows how pretty he is and is testing the waters to see how much he can get.

If he has a line of willing customers willing to pay those rates, then all the power to him. Definitely not for me though, unfortunately.

Curious about the price range.