OnlyFans Virgin Question

Snbrd
This topic is 1481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The longer I'm locked up the more inclined I am to sign up for one or even some Only Fan sites. Is there a way to preview them before committing? I have seen lots of Rhyheim Shabbaz on other sites and would take a chance on his. Am I unaware of means of sampling? Thanks

The longer I'm locked up the more inclined I am to sign up for one or even some Only Fan sites. Is there a way to preview them before committing? I have seen lots of Rhyheim Shabbaz on other sites and would take a chance on his. Am I unaware of means of sampling? Thanks

I don’t think there is a way to sample onlyfans content through the onlyfans site. However, if the guy you’re interested in has a Twitter account they usually post clips of upcoming onlyfans content there.

On Just4fans you can sample a lot of the content if the provider allows for previews.

There are several OnlyFans and Twitter and Instagram sites that are previews of other OnlyFans. Also every guy on OF promotes others every day.....how they get mutual ads. You'll network real fast.

I wasn't aware you could cancel...I thought the only option you had was just not to renew after the first 30 days.

You are correct - you can "Do Not Renew" at anytime but you can't cancel and get a refund after you find out you got a dud. I learned the hard way - I recently subscribed to a guy's OF site ($19.99/month) and found out that he had about 150 photos of his a-hole and only two or three actual videos - and they were poorly done and were about two minutes long. I suspect that guys like Rhyheim probably provide quality videos - and you sorta get previews of his OF site from his Twitter videos. Caveat emptor per always.

I think many people are unpleasantly surprised when they subscribe to an Onlyfans account and then discover that many of the account videos are just teaser videos - and the only way to see the full video is to pay even more money. Many accounts feel like a scam. Not all Onlyfans accounts operate this way - but MANY do - and you have no way of knowing until after you pay a subscription fee.

Does anyone have a resource that lets users know which accounts play this game and which don’t?

as I mentioned in the other OF/JFF thread, https://m4m-forum.org/threads/the-onlyfans-justfor-fans-4my-fans-thread.144573/ , this guy, https://onlyfans.com/badassphysique , makes a point of saying he doesn't promote others and his posts are definitely generous and frequent.....

I don't think there's a way to know if the model will promote others or tease with upsell videos, @InterestingGuy , but it's common and frustrating.....before I join one (not often), I also check if the model has a lot of videos and pictures since that info is available before committing to purchase

Edited by azdr0710

I think many people are unpleasantly surprised when they subscribe to an Onlyfans account and then discover that many of the account videos are just teaser videos - and the only way to see the full video is to pay even more money. Many accounts feel like a scam. Not all Onlyfans accounts operate this way - but MANY do - and you have no way of knowing until after you pay a subscription fee.

Does anyone have a resource that lets users know which accounts play this game and which don’t?

At least with Just4Fans you can scroll through any account to get an idea of how frequently that guy posts and also what the posts are. Some accounts have previews you can watch and others just show a blurred image and a description, but I have managed to avoid subscribing to some guy's accounts when I realized that they posted so sporadically that it wasn't even worth $10/month to see their content. Having to enter a credit card to even see if there's anyone on OnlyFans I'm willing to pay to see is what's held me back from subscribing to anyone's content there. Just4Fans didn't get my credit card information until I decided I just had to have access to Rafael Alencar's videos.

When I signed up for OF about two weeks ago, I used a credit card to pay for it. This was a Sunday morning but within five minutes of completing the transaction my credit card company (Visa) CALLED and I had to speak directly with an account person who wanted to know if I had just made the purchase. They mentioned "OnlyFans" by name and was a little embarrassing - and led me to think that perhaps this company immediately raises a red flag with some credit card companies. They also stated that "two songs" were also charged to my account at the same time. I told them I had purchased the online site but not the two songs (someone told me that companies will charge for something minimal to make sure it's a valid credit card - that may be true in this case as the charge for the two songs were $.01 each). This was a very uncomfortable experience and, along with the reality that the provider I had chosen was almost devoid of any "useful" content, I doubt that I will ever use OF again.

Edited by JayCeeKy

When I signed up for OF about two weeks ago, I used a credit card to pay for it. This was a Sunday morning but within five minutes of completing the transaction my credit card company (Visa) CALLED and I had to speak directly with an account person who wanted to know if I had just made the purchase. They mentioned "OnlyFans" by name and was a little embarrassing - and led me to think that perhaps this company immediately raises a red flag with some credit card companies. They also stated that "two songs" were also charged to my account at the same time. I told them I had purchased the online site but not the two songs (someone told me that companies will charge for something minimal to make sure it's a valid credit card - that may be true in this case as the charge for the two songs were $.01 each). This was a very uncomfortable experience and, along with the reality that the provider I had chosen was almost devoid of any "useful" content, I doubt that I will ever use OF again.

I got calls as well (automated, thankfully) for the first few purchases but none since. No fraud on my account... yet. Coincidentally, I’ve experienced credit card fraud twice and both times were a couple weeks after signing up on Corbin Fisher. Probably just a coincidence, but I haven’t used that site since. Also, I’ve decided that OF is a complete waste of money.

When I signed up for OF about two weeks ago, I used a credit card to pay for it. This was a Sunday morning but within five minutes of completing the transaction my credit card company (Visa) CALLED and I had to speak directly with an account person who wanted to know if I had just made the purchase. They mentioned "OnlyFans" by name and was a little embarrassing - and led me to think that perhaps this company immediately raises a red flag with some credit card companies...

Your credit card company called you because the transactions originated from a non-US merchant (OnlyFans is located in the UK) and were generated via the Internet. That combination is often a sign of fraud having occurred. When verifying the transaction they use the name as it appears in the transaction. If you had subscribed to "Bunny WooWoo" or "CeleryRUs" they would have mentioned those names when verifying the transaction.

FWIW, my credit card company has never called to verify an OF transaction.

I've also never gotten a direct call to verify an OF purchase....however, I've gotten that "Vericheck" (??) box immediately after the purchase in which my credit card company verifies the charge with some sort of security question.....this only happens with various foreign purchases I occasionally make.....

I've also never gotten a direct call to verify an OF purchase....however, I've gotten that "Vericheck" (??) box immediately after the purchase in which my credit card company verifies the charge with some sort of security question.....this only happens with various foreign purchases I occasionally make.....

That's because your credit card issuer is set up to do that type of verification.

OnlyFans is a scam in my humble opinion. The general consensus is disappoint because of the bait and switch. The content is usually not much better than the teasers advertised. Most of the shit leaks and can be found on Twitter if you’re resourceful.