POST A SONG THAT MAKES YOU EMOTIONAL

José Soplanucas

I love @Stormy 's thread about happy songs and my old thread about your favorite music. I wanted to propose a variation, as I have been shocked by the beauty of Miley Cyrus' I wish you were here.

Please, share those songs that make you emotional. I am not talking about sadness, but about some kind of deep connection, about those songs that inspire existential tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUYo8xQf4PY

There was this instrumental piece used in a sketch from The Benny Hill Show that always made me tear up. The basic premise of the sketch was a sad lonely clown sitting on a bench in the park. This woman sits next to him and he attempt to make her laugh. It had no words in it just physical acting as the somber song played over it.

I never found out the song's name, but I can hear it as clear as a bell as I reminisce about it. I always thought that song was particularly sad.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrEZ7bOsKxeSVwAqAIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=you+were+wonderful+tonight&fr=yhs-dcola-015&hspart=dcola&hsimp=yhs-015#id=1&vid=90bcbbfb7e945696522b6fb4ab402462&action=view

The first few strains on the guitar on You Were Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton makes my eyes well up and soon after the tears flow.

Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh also gets me from the first notes.

Both of these are tied to very special moments in my life and those first notes take me right back there.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrEZ7bOsKxeSVwAqAIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=you+were+wonderful+tonight&fr=yhs-dcola-015&hspart=dcola&hsimp=yhs-015#id=1&vid=90bcbbfb7e945696522b6fb4ab402462&action=view

The first few strains on the guitar on You Were Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton makes my eyes well up and soon after the tears flow.

Both of these are tied to very special moments in my life and those first notes take me right back there.

[

That song always bored me to tears. Preferred Ship to Shore and Don't Pay The Ferryman.}

You probably never danced with the love of your live as she wore a sexy red dress at a Black Tie Charity Event and sang the song softly into her ear as the only couple of the dance floor,

If you start a thread that asks what song makes SamHexum emotional, I will be certain to include those two for you.

[

That song always bored me to tears. Preferred Ship to Shore and Don't Pay The Ferryman.}

You probably never danced with the love of your live as she wore a sexy red dress at a Black Tie Charity Event and sang the song softly into her ear as the only couple of the dance floor,

If you start a thread that asks what song makes SamHexum emotional, I will be certain to include those two for you.