Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

2 minutes ago, purplekow said:

In a parallel universe, I am living my best life as the writer or Hallmark Greeting cards and this musical card is my greatest accomplishment.  I used to hum this to myself when I was feeling particularly alone as a young teen.  

PK baby! 💜 🐄 

16 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

Another great choice my huckleberry friend.    

What is a huckleberry friend urban dictionary?

Urban Dictionary describes a “Huckleberry Friend” as: Evokes someone with whom one has a carefree, innocent, hopeful, gentle friendship. Bucolic wanderers and dreamy wonderers. Those with which to share a sun-drenched youth.
Edited by purplekow

1 hour ago, purplekow said:

Well I always prefer something of substance over something pretty, but when you have both, well, you have hit the jackpot.  😉

There was no comma after pretty sooooo... the coffee based martini 🍸 is less visually appealing but they taste pretty ok 👌🏽 lol 😂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Petula Clark's incredible string of upbeat songs thru the 1960s are hard to beat, including "Colour My World"........nine Top 20 hits and 15 consecutive Top 40 hits in the US from 1965-1968......."the First Lady of the British Invasion"......she turned 91 last Wednesday

the psychedelic "clouds" (food coloring drops in water?) and sitar are a mild nod to the era......and check out the two male dancers at 0:35 to 1:01 as London bobbies.....not bad!......even a few of the comments mention them.......

Edited by azdr0710

dancer and actor Bobby Banas turned 90 last September......it's been a while since this clip was mentioned in the forum after The Nitty Gritty received new internet attention several years ago......pretty modern stuff for 1963......I don't think anybody will have trouble picking out which of the three guys in this is Bobby!........fantastic!.......

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...