Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

Cosmo Jarvis - I first noticed him in "Raised by Wolves" where he plays an Atheist android engineer, Campion Sturges. While googling a little more about him, I found out that he was in the music business and he had been making videos. Below is a sample that made me happy when I watched... Hope you do too...

Oh no, someone posted this song again. This song has the reverse effect on me, makes me very sad. Oh well, back down the well.

Cosmo Jarvis - I first noticed him in "Raised by Wolves" where he plays an Atheist android engineer, Campion Sturges. While googling a little more about him, I found out that he was in the music business and he had been making videos. Below is a sample that made me happy when I watched... Hope you do too...

Oh no, someone posted this song again. This song has the reverse effect on me, makes me very sad. Oh well, back down the well.

I felt the same way but perhaps it is an age difference. I felt sad because it was the emotion I felt for so long. However the feeling of liberation that one gets when the lovers no longer have to tolerate the conditions of the ship can make one feel liberated. A younger generation may not even no what gays went through in prior decades.

I felt the same way but perhaps it is an age difference. I felt sad because it was the emotion I felt for so long. However the feeling of liberation that one gets when the lovers no longer have to tolerate the conditions of the ship can make one feel liberated. A younger generation may not even no what gays went through in prior decades.

They die in the end. If they'd just stayed on the down low until the next port they could have lived a happy life together.

I had one of Sylvester's albums and several Donna Summer's... Also danced to their songs at the top of my teenager days...! You have great taste @TruthBTold !

Thanks. It's funny but gay disco really did not last that long. It then sort of slid into artists like Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders, Roxy Music, Grace Jones and of course the gay icon Bette Midler since the late 1970s.

Thanks. It's funny but gay disco really did not last that long. It then sort of slid into artists like Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders, Roxy Music, Grace Jones and of course the gay icon Bette Midler since the late 1970s.

Yes, they were in my collection before I sold all my LPs to the local record store in San Jose, CA.