HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN BALDWIN

BabyBoomer
This topic is 1501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

*hugs*

You are a wonderful person inside and out, so may you enjoy another year and just remember how much your life is blessed and how much you have to be thankful for.

Happy Birthday. :)

From what I read he’s generously shared that blessing with many. May he continue to do so for ages to come (or at least till I’m so blessed). Lol. All the best TB

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys- know I’m VERY late to the gate in responding to this, but I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you- @Funguy @DMICS @azdr0710 @rvwnsd @carlos45 @Robster @whipped guy @playwrestler @easygoingpal @ArVaGuy @OliverSaks @Trick @latbear4blk @purplekow @g56whiz @Islesguy @m_writer @mike carey @BabyBoomer for all taking the time to wish me a happy birthday. Truly means the world to me that so many of you would take the time to remember it...even arrange for such amazing fireworks over the riverfront! And even arranged warm July-ish WEATHER for those fireworks to be shot during, given the picture! ;)

Sorry if I was distant to respond to it- my father’s health had kinda plummeted(as many of you know / having been amazingly generous with your thoughts / prayers towards him) ....so between that and Coronavirus it kinda hijacked my birthday this year. But it’s all good! We’re big boys...it happens!

Thanks again guys...truly. Oh...and I find it Weird and Comical that my buddy Ace didn’t post here on the forums about it...but texted me 12 minutes after midnight(EST; my time) to bust my balls about it! LOL Love ya bud!

Edited by tristanbaldwin