There Aren't Polls On Here Anymore. But How Many Of You Out There KISS Your Boyfriends, Partners, FWB's, Or F-Buddies!

Gar1eth
This topic is 1518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I absolutely kiss my boyfriend (frequently). If I'm having recreational sex and I get the sense that my play partner wants to, I will eagerly oblige,

but I'm a bit reluctant to initiate it, if it's somebody I've never met before, on first meeting, since I likely don't have any idea what feelings the other guy might have for me at first sight ..

well, shoot.....

kissing has never done anything for me.....to me, it just feels like pushing some skin together......no fireworks at all......can you imagine??

it may have something to do with it feeling too intimate and lovey-dovey.......and some concern that I'm not good at it.....

Edited by azdr0710

To me, deep, passionate, lots-and-lots-of-tongue kissing is an essential, indispensable part of sex. I start slowly, playing with my lover’s lips, gently parting them, inserting my tongue to playfully explore the inside of his mouth, then build up the rhythm and heat up the passion until the tongue activity becomes frantic and the kissing gets wet, wet, wet. That is what makes me wild with desire.

I love sucking tongue, @easygoingpal, and it seems that I am good at it. :p

I wonder if the coronavirus may inhibit deep kissing?

Coronavirus is much more contagious than that. There's no way one could be intimate with someone who's contagious and not contract the virus, kissing or not.

To me, deep, passionate, lots-and-lots-of-tongue kissing is an essential, indispensable part of sex. I start slowly, playing with my lover’s lips, gently parting them, inserting my tongue to playfully explore the inside of his mouth, then build up the rhythm and heat up the passion until the tongue activity becomes frantic and the kissing gets wet, wet, wet. That is what makes me wild with desire.

I love sucking tongue, @easygoingpal, and it seems that I am good at it. :p

@liubit - I thought there would be a good way to find out at the Palm Springs Event, but I don’t see your name mentioned anywhere in that thread. Darn it... ;)