There Aren't Polls On Here Anymore. But How Many Of You Out There KISS Your Boyfriends, Partners, FWB's, Or F-Buddies!

Gar1eth
This topic is 1518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I'm endowed-challenged, not very tall, and definitely not that flexible, missionary style is about the only way I can really kiss and "make love" at the same time. And sometimes even then, I have a tendency to "fall out." You average to well-endowed guys don't know the trials and tribulations of us who were a bit short-changed. Thank

Gosh I'm a bit thicker than average- or I'd have no claim to fame at all.

Gman

I'm actually one of those men who prefers lesser-endowed men, as is my current beau. My previous man, the lyin' Paraguayan, has a smaller endowment, so I was able to suck him off. My current man is too big, so no go. Larger endowments remove my ability to suck a guy off....

I think it is, at least in my experience. Being fucked missionary-style on my back and having the top lean down to kiss me deeply is amazing. But yes, relative heights can make it easier with some guys than others. And if I'm lucky we both reach a point where we're panting too hard to kiss!

Even better:) when the top leans down and deep throats you while he is buried deep in your ass! Have only found three men limber enough to do this - two were in their 20s and one was a phenomenal top in his 40s :):)

Definitely, love hot passionate kissing!

It's very important for me!

As a precursor to some hot play-- I love "some" deep, deep wet kissing, sucking tongue and enjoying the time immensely. When my "hot go to guy in San Francisco" and I are together, and I am sucking his hard "UC 9"-- I like to stop at various intervals and let him taste himself. It's been oh so fucking scorching and hot indeed!!!.

Even better:) when the top leans down and deep throats you while he is buried deep in your ass! Have only found three men limber enough to do this - two were in their 20s and one was a phenomenal top in his 40s :):)

Or the reverse-- while I'm "eating him out," I rise up and explore his willing and desirous mouth!

[I'm getting hard just from typing my responses here!]

As a precursor to some hot play-- I love "some" deep, deep wet kissing, sucking tongue and enjoying the time immensely. When my "hot go to guy in San Francisco" and I are together, and I am sucking his hard "UC 9"-- I like to stop at various intervals and let him taste himself. It's been oh so fucking scorching and hot indeed!!!.

Lucky guy!!

I love kissing, but not having a tongue shoved in my mouth, especially with those early kisses. Most often, I like the lips, whether mouth partially open, or closed, kissing them, maybe licking them somewhat, and then, as passion heats up, maybe some playful teasing of the tips of the tongues during a full on kiss.

I'm more of a full tongue guy myself.

Gman

I love kissing, but not having a tongue shoved in my mouth, especially with those early kisses. Most often, I like the lips, whether mouth partially open, or closed, kissing them, maybe licking them somewhat, and then, as passion heats up, maybe some playful teasing of the tips of the tongues during a full on kiss.

I love kissing, especially with a guy I'm sweet on or is really hot. I never cared much for deep tongue action, just enough to know it's there. I get it, some guys want that, the tongue going in and out like a piston. I like the lips, some call it locking lips. A little bit of sucking action.

The last guy I got a massage from turned out to be more about being playful, so after a bit of "play" I brought my face close to see. He didn't move away so I slipped my hand behind his neck and sealed the deal. A nice long kiss. After a while he said "you like kissing don't you?"

He was a sweet asian dude. ? Like it!

Sometimes I wonder if straight friends that wanted to fuck around but never kiss, was one example of what defined me as living at the end of the Kinsey scale. These guys were much less apt to kiss or have their heart broken by a dude, at least most of them. But I realize by now one can overthink everything.