Scariest place you have had sex

Walker1
This topic is 1731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw this video on xvideos- nothing special-but two guys on a moving train at the door/entrance enjoying themselves. Scary, scary-I would be terrified of falling. It just got me thinking-the scariest place I had sex was at a cemetery-not full on, but just jacked each other off. It was deserted and nobody came through and it was with someone I knew-but I was terrified of the ghosts and ran back when I was done.

https://www.xvideos.com/video37969547/tamil_train_gay_fun

The scariest place I've had sex was a guy's apartment on a nice street in San Diego's North Park neighborhood. The complex was a little run-down, but it was the condition of the apartment that scared me. He had this creaky trundle bed shoved into a bay window. Clothes and crap strewn everywhere.I expected a little demon Zuni warrior like the one in Trilogy of Terror to come running out any second.

Now, the time a guy fucked me in the pitch-dark woods behind his apartment complex with a clear view to the I-294 Tr-State Tollway was HOT! The time a guy fucked me on a conference room table in the Montgomery Ward headquarters was hot, too, despite the security guard trying the door.

Edited by rvwnsd

Up against an chain link fence in a deserted park at 2am.....

I didn’t know we were less that 2 feet from a train track on the other side of the fence....

And when the 2am Express came roaring passed?.....

....that was one Hell of a terrifyingly intense orgasm!

Fortunately, you were on the right side of the fence.

On the balcony of a hotel in Hawaii.

You are brave . I am a scaredy cat. Just standing outside of a high rise balcony and looking down spooks me. I can't imagine doing it out on the balcony. The reason I braved it at the cemetery was I knew it well and used to cut across it often and had someone else I knew. It felt safe until we got into playing with each other and suddenly I wondered if the spirits and ghosts would be looking on and finsihed up fast and he went his way to his house and I ran back to mine! But on a moving train-no way!

Funny, I've always wondered sexually active people's thoughts on playing at funeral homes or cemetarys. I guess it's "normal" based on the responses in here lol. I'm out of town and where I'm staying there's a cemetary I walk past everyday and I've always wondered if people who can't host play there at night.

Craziest places I've played so far: Underground parking lot in the open, the stairwell of a busy downtown hotel, public washroom in a hotel (cruising), and a Macys changeroom in NYC (cruising).

I actually get bored playing indoors inside a bedroom. Would be cool to find an adventurous provider thats open to play in odd places lol.

Edited by DMICS

the stairwell of a busy downtown hotel,.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yes:) Hot session in office building stairwell in NYC with a hot guy in a suit and tie:):) He blew me, swallowed my load and then asked me to lift him up off the "floor" while he shot his load! I picked him up and he fired a big load down the stairs:)

When I was young and had my first real boyfriend, out of necessity we frequently had sex in public places. The most usual spot was a wooded area near campus; one time someone with a shotgun walked past us while my pants were down around my ankles! Another frequent spot was a car, either while parked (one time a police car pulled up and a cop shined his flashlight into our car, but we pretended to be looking at a map and he drove off) or while driving down the interstate (I used to brag that I received a continuous blowjob traveling in three states - Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan). Another time we had sex in a large auditorium on campus in the evening, knowing that no class was scheduled and hoping that no one else would wander in. There are probably other places I'm not recalling.

It's funny because I am not one who particularly enjoys having sex in a public spot, but we were both 18, hot for each other, and lived in a dormitory or with our parents during summer break. You gotta do what you gotta do.

At night under a bridge in Luxembourg City, with a guy who picked me up on the street only a couple of hours after I arrived in the country on a flight from New York. I had no idea where he had taken me or how to get back to my hotel, and he didn't speak much English. But I was young, and it was my first opportunity to have sex in Europe.

At night under a bridge in Luxembourg City, with a guy who picked me up on the street only a couple of hours after I arrived in the country on a flight from New York. I had no idea where he had taken me or how to get back to my hotel, and he didn't speak much English. But I was young, and it was my first opportunity to have sex in Europe.

Were you still wearing your knapsack?

Many, many years ago I met a girl in a strip club and went back to her nasty motel room to party. It was in midtown Atlanta and the type you drive up to your door. Her business manager was there and they started smoking yellowish rocks I took to be crack. When I got there he pulled a folding knife out of his pocket and laid it on the little table next to where he sat. I did what I went to do while he smoked and watched.

That motel has been torn down but I think about that experience every time I drive by that intersection.

Many, many years ago I met a girl in a strip club and went back to her nasty motel room to party. It was in midtown Atlanta and the type you drive up to your door. Her business manager was there and they started smoking yellowish rocks I took to be crack. When I got there he pulled a folding knife out of his pocket and laid it on the little table next to where he sat. I did what I went to do while he smoked and watched.

That motel has been torn down but I think about that experience every time I drive by that intersection.

A good experience...not to repeat...I guess?