Jeremy Walker

OceanTraveller
This topic is 1311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting upset from the words that are put into Jesus' mouth will render a lifetime of unrest.

I agree that Jesus doesn't like 'homos'.

He loves 'homos'. Just as he loves 'heteros', 'bisexuals', 'assexuals' etc. There is a verse somewhere that says something to the effect that, in Christ there is no male or female, slave or free, Jew or Gentile. I have little doubt this also could rightly be extended to any characteristics that make us different from one another... no black or white, no tall or short, no straight or gay....

Getting upset from the words that are put into Jesus' mouth will render a lifetime of unrest.

He loves 'homos'. Just as he loves 'heteros', 'bisexuals', 'assexuals' etc. There is a verse somewhere that says something to the effect that, in Christ there is no male or female, slave or free, Jew or Gentile. I have little doubt this also could rightly be extended to any characteristics that make us different from one another... no black or white, no tall or short, no straight or gay....

He was on Ambien when he wrote it... just like Roseanne Barr (sarcasm emoji)

He was on Ambien when he wrote it... just like Roseanne Barr (sarcasm emoji)

Allegedly, we were all created in His image, therefore, theoretically, if he were to "hate homos," as stated by Jeremy Walker, He would be into self-hatred (not likely).

Guys, I met Jeremy a few years back in Minneapolis, in his prime. Nice guy, beautiful to look at, but as a friend once said, he was not the brightest bulb in the lighthouse. Try to keep that in context as we delve into his inner self! ;)

Then he must have had a ghostwriter for the inciteful posting he did while in prison.