NYC Masseurs who Rim

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
And this is why guys who always get rimmed unexpectedly during a massage do....

Their ass is clean.

I recently got a massage from a provider who has given me quite erotic massages, but this time, he buried his face in my butt so many times throughout the massage, that I could tell he was getting a bit “sidetracked”....

The first thing he said after we were done was how he rarely even goes near those regions with his hands on most clients, as they aren’t fresh and clean down there. Hence, the reason why he couldn’t help himself this time.

It’s the same thing with women giving blow

Jobs... it’s not that they don’t like the idea of doing them....but it’s that their male

partners have dirty dicks and foul smelling balls....

I had this very same conversation with one of the masseurs I use. He always goes down on me. I won't say who because I don't know if he does it to others. But in conversation after the massage, we discussed hygiene and how SO MANY GUYS don't seem to know how to keep their asses clean.

I've experienced this in my sex life as well. I'll be going at it with a guy and we get to touching and I'm like, "Dude, this is foul." I can only imagine what it's like for a masseur who is seeing several naked guys a day.

My masseur said he'll even throw a towel over a guy's ass if the stench is too much. I mean KEEP IT CLEAN everywhere. I'm so self-conscious about it that I may even go overboard, but at least I know my ass is clean... and he told me it tasted good. :p

I use the handicap shower at the gym so I can take advantage of the handheld, because the truth is as my flexibility/mobility has declined I really CAN'T reach there to do a proper job. I'm on the cusp of needing to install a bidet.

But most straight/bi guys are just disgustingly lazy about it. Like they only soap up their pits and crotch in the shower and assume the running water takes care of everything else. Um, those dirty flipflops aren't going to save you, dumbass.

U-Spa bidet toilet seat = life changing for anyone who likes any sort of rear action.

I can wash and rinse all my bizness (one can mount it reverse cowgirl for dickwash) if I’ve already showered, but...

Even knowing I’m sparkling clean, I would neither expect nor ask a masseur for that. I have had it happen organically during a full service session, as a reciprocal offering. Props to those whose puckered charms are irresistible!

I use the handicap shower at the gym so I can take advantage of the handheld, because the truth is as my flexibility/mobility has declined I really CAN'T reach there to do a proper job. I'm on the cusp of needing to install a bidet.

But most straight/bi guys are just disgustingly lazy about it. Like they only soap up their pits and crotch in the shower and assume the running water takes care of everything else. Um, those dirty flipflops aren't going to save you, dumbass.

Speaking of dirty flipflops.....

funny story.... at my old gym, in the area where my locker was, I kept smelling this FOUL STENCH... it was so bad, that other people in the area was curious.... we opened a few unlocked lockers and found a pair of old worn-out leather flipflops... the dude was using them for casual wear, AND as shower shoes.... so from the moisture of water, sweat, foot odor and the overall wear and tell, those monsters could make anyone vomit. As dust and mold were growing on them, we assumed no one had used them in weeks so another guy put them in a plastic bag and trashed them.

?????

I assume we are all adults here and we are aware of the risks involved in the activities we decide to perform.

Most gay men (especially in their 30s) don’t even know what giardia is until they contract it, as it’s not something doctors or the CDC typically warn you about nor or you taught in sex ed. So while that’s excellent you are aware of the risks, an introduction for those who do not. Disregard.

Edited by hypothetically

All sexual activities have risk

Have none of you heard of giardia? Cute lil bugger, isn’t it?

http://animal.memozee.com/ArchOLD-1/1095922093.jpg

Have none of you heard of giardia? Cute lil bugger, isn’t it?

http://animal.memozee.com/ArchOLD-1/1095922093.jpg

Yuck!!!! This is disgusting.....

However, I find it funny how people have such outrage from this infection from licking butts (which is curable and has minimal fatalities, if any)

But let someone mention the risks of barebacking, and the “sex positive” police comes out, and shames everyone for even mentioning “safe sex”

Edited by Monarchy79

y

However, I find it funny how people have such outrage from this infection from licking butts (which is curable and has minimal fatalities, if any)

But let someone mention the risks of barebacking, and the “sex positive” police comes out, and shames everyone for even mentioning “safe sex”

You’re doing a lot. who is outraged?

I harmlessly mentioned a parasite with its lovely mugshot as a huge number of gay men are unaware of the risk or have never even heard of the parasite, yet it is becoming increasingly common in NYC. There’s no harm in a mention. Why anyone would get butthurt (no pun intended) about a casual promotion of gays men’s health is beyond me lol. I didn’t tell anyone not to eat ass or that they were going to die. Wash your ass and ensure your provider is doing so also and you have nothing to worry about. Simple.

You’re doing a lot. who is outraged?

I harmlessly mentioned a parasite with its lovely mugshot as a huge number of gay men are unaware of the risk or have never even heard of the parasite, yet it is becoming increasingly common in NYC. There’s no harm in a mention. Why anyone would get butthurt (no pun intended) about a casual promotion of gays men’s health is beyond me lol. I didn’t tell anyone not to eat ass or that they were going to die. Wash your ass and ensure your provider is doing so also and you have nothing to worry about. Simple.

I think my original message may have been miscommunicated (I’m traveling and my phone’s connections were a bit spotty)

I agree with what you said overall.

I didn’t intend to target you specifically either, I was speaking more generally on the issue.

I’ve read a few threads that talk about the dangers of eating ass and just find it hilarious that there are people out there (not referring to you), who would scoff at the idea of licking a man’s butt because of the health risks, but will willingly bareback fuck and felch a guy without blinking.

Edited by Monarchy79

• 1 month later...
On another perspective,

Is this a realistic thread to have? Just because someone licked one person’s butt, is not a confirmation that they are going to lick YOUR butt.

May I kindly request that if anyone decides to hire any of the masseurs mentioned here, to do the following:

1.) Do not directly ask them to rim you

2.) Do not put your ass in their face

3.) Honestly take a good look at your own ass and ask yourself, “would I lick my ass?”

I’ll admit that I get a bit unnerved about the scenario where a socially retarded potential client will contact a masseur and demand a specific “extra”, because they confirmed that he did it to someone else.

Please approach these masseurs with class and respect if scheduling an appointment with them.

Boom

If I may add one last point here...

As a provider, I'm often shocked ? with the condition of one's own ass, that some clients will present themselves with.

Even if you are not expecting a rim job, please use soap and water in your crack and scrub to ensure that it is presentable and not malodorous.

?

Exactly

The “butt washing”, thing seems to be a strange phenomenon, where guys just don’t spread those cheeks and literally wash their butts.

This issue has been discussed beyond this site, and on many blogs and there are even tutorials on You Tube on how to “wash your ass”.

And I’ve literally seen first hand, guys showering, soaping up, rinsing, and totally avoiding their butts ....

It’s the strangest thing ever.

Hence why I don't top much

right