NYC Masseurs who Rim

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yes, masseurs who rim have been far too rare in my experience. For me, getting rimmed is the happiest of happy endings.

My best experience in this regard was with CJ. He's super nice, super sexy and deeply skilled with his mouth: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36885/

I've found that many (50%?) of masseurs who accept a massage from me--and many of them do--love a good rimming too.

His ad is gone.

Yes, masseurs who rim have been far too rare in my experience. For me, getting rimmed is the happiest of happy endings.

My best experience in this regard was with CJ. He's super nice, super sexy and deeply skilled with his mouth: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36885/

I've found that many (50%?) of masseurs who accept a massage from me--and many of them do--love a good rimming too.

His ad is gone.

Anyone have a new link for CJ?

Anyone have a new link for CJ?

On another perspective,

Is this a realistic thread to have? Just because someone licked one person’s butt, is not a confirmation that they are going to lick YOUR butt.

May I kindly request that if anyone decides to hire any of the masseurs mentioned here, to do the following:

1.) Do not directly ask them to rim you

2.) Do not put your ass in their face

3.) Honestly take a good look at your own ass and ask yourself, “would I lick my ass?”

I’ll admit that I get a bit unnerved about the scenario where a socially retarded potential client will contact a masseur and demand a specific “extra”, because they confirmed that he did it to someone else.

Please approach these masseurs with class and respect if scheduling an appointment with them.

1.) Do not directly ask them to rim you

2.) Do not put your ass in their face

3.) Honestly take a good look at your own ass and ask yourself, “would I lick my ass?”

If I may add one last point here...

As a provider, I'm often shocked ? with the condition of one's own ass, that some clients will present themselves with.

Even if you are not expecting a rim job, please use soap and water in your crack and scrub to ensure that it is presentable and not malodorous.

?

Edited by IntuitiveTactile

As a provider, I'm often shocked ? with the condition of one's own ass, that some clients will present themselves with.

Even if you are not expecting a rim job, please use soap and water in your crack, to ensure that it is presentable and not malodorous.

?

The “butt washing”, thing seems to be a strange phenomenon, where guys just don’t spread those cheeks and literally wash their butts.

This issue has been discussed beyond this site, and on many blogs and there are even tutorials on You Tube on how to “wash your ass”.

And I’ve literally seen first hand, guys showering, soaping up, rinsing, and totally avoiding their butts ....

It’s the strangest thing ever.

Even if you are not expecting a rim job, please use soap and water in your crack, to ensure that it is presentable and not malodorous.

?

And this is why guys who always get rimmed unexpectedly during a massage do....

Their ass is clean.

I recently got a massage from a provider who has given me quite erotic massages, but this time, he buried his face in my butt so many times throughout the massage, that I could tell he was getting a bit “sidetracked”....

The first thing he said after we were done was how he rarely even goes near those regions with his hands on most clients, as they aren’t fresh and clean down there. Hence, the reason why he couldn’t help himself this time.

It’s the same thing with women giving blow

Jobs... it’s not that they don’t like the idea of doing them....but it’s that their male

partners have dirty dicks and foul smelling balls....

Edited by Monarchy79