Massage cock position

Mark4133
This topic is 1821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have to admit that I sent Big Dale a request (after waiting a day to give his in-box a breather) and he graciously responded with an excellent view of... geez, just thinking about the photo gets me all jittery. I mean, c’mon, you can see plenty of big cocks just browsing the RM site, but there’s something about receiving a personal pic from someone who’s justifiably proud of (and likes to show off) that big thick cock of his.

I need to lie down now.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why were you staring at my dick in the Burke Williams locker room and trying to get me to come to Santa Monica again? Oh, right... my big dick. My only "personality flaw" as far as you're concerned is that I have the receipts and am not afraid to share them. And lean? C'mon dude.

Big Dale, I have never interacted with you in person to my knowledge. Truly and honestly. It seems that if anyone says something about you that you find objectionable (I said I thought you were "kinda cocky" -- which anyone is free to judge for themselves) you take issue. Happy to take this conversation offline, but if not, I simply won't engage with you further on this forum.

Big dale was gracious to share a pic of his modesty even though I sent a request last week and I was in no hurry. He shared it today and was worth it. It is a different experience to see a photo which is for improvisation and one which is taken by just pulling your pants down and in all glory. And to top it, nicely defined and clean at the top.

Good things come to those who wait, at least in this instance. Big Dale was gracious enough to send a pic and impressive it is. Even with trips to the clothing optional pool/campground here in the wilds of Pennsyltucky one doesn't often see, let alone experience such specimens.

As for this thread I usually point down so, as others have said, it makes it easier for the masseur to be sensual if they are so moved.

Good things come to those who wait, at least in this instance. Big Dale was gracious enough to send a pic and impressive it is. Even with trips to the clothing optional pool/campground here in the wilds of Pennsyltucky one doesn't often see, let alone experience such specimens.

As for this thread I usually point down so, as others have said, it makes it easier for the masseur to be sensual if they are so moved.

Indeed! Not only good things, but big things! @big dale was kind enough to send me a picture of his beautifully thick, perfectly veined and obviously weighty organ. Thanks @big dale !

Pointing down works best for me. Encourages "accidental" sensual moments.

Indeed! Not only good things, but big things! @big dale was kind enough to send me a picture of his beautifully thick, perfectly veined and obviously weighty organ. Thanks @big dale !

Pointing down works best for me. Encourages "accidental" sensual moments.

Ok, I’m intrigued. @big dale, as the originator of this thread, could I get a pic of your big dick? ;)

I have decided to stop trying to tame the mailbox on here. The 30 second delay between sending messages prevents me form getting back to everyone who asked, so I just added my photo to his thread: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/in-and-out-of-jeans.113164/page-55#post-1724097

Like the shoes, oh was there a dick in the picture didn't notice. LOL I am more of an ass man but that was very impressive.

This topic is 1821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.