Massage cock position

Mark4133
This topic is 1816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys—I’ve been trying a bit of an experiment when I get a legit or ambiguous massage. As I lay face down, I position my cock up down between my legs vs. up under my belly. I’ve found that pointing it down and between my legs gives a hint to the masseur that I’m open for some play. When the masseur massages my inner thighs (even under a sheet) or tucks the drape between my legs, he can brush his fingers on my balls or cock. I’ve found this to work the majority of times, even at spas, provided the masseur is open. Any similar experiences? What do you do?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually tell the masseur before we begin that I like to be massaged all over, and that includes my sensitive areas, and just to be sure that he knows what my sensitive areas are, I tell him that means my cock and my ass. Seems to work most of the time.

If you don't say anything to him before you start, and he brushes his fingers on your balls or your cock, while tucking the drape or even massaging your inner thighs, I suspect that you must hear, "Oops! Sorry, sir" more than a few times.

I suppose by the time the masseur asks you to turn over, it’s obvious where it’s going, but I noticed if I keep my eyes closed they become more hesitant. Do you guys keep your eyes open and ogle their body? Lol

I suppose by the time the masseur asks you to turn over, it’s obvious where it’s going, but I noticed if I keep my eyes closed they become more hesitant. Do you guys keep your eyes open and ogle their body? Lol

By the time I turn over I have a clear idea on what we’ll happen. Regardless if I close or open my eyes.

I point my penis downward. (A) It's more comfortable for me that way; and (B) it's more available to my masseur. ;) Plus, I tend to precum readily, and the downward point allows a clear observation of that for my masseur. On the occasions that I have been the masseur, I've taken it as a compliment of my handiwork when my recipient has released this little appetizer.

I point my penis downward. (A) It's more comfortable for me that way; and (B) it's more available to my masseur. ;) Plus, I tend to precum readily, and the downward point allows a clear observation of that for my masseur. On the occasions that I have been the masseur, I've taken it as a compliment of my handiwork when my recipient has released this little appetizer.

Ditto!

Guest buffwolverine
The downward point, especially if gifted like @big dale, is a clear message from a client who wants to misbehave. ;)

I also always point it down. Much more comfortable when it gets hard. And it always does.

Guest aye
As many of you guys know, I have a pretty big unit, I used to always hide it under me, but now I definitely point it downward and it gets plenty of attention. =)

I want to see. ?

I agree with others that pointing downward can encourage some interaction while the masseur works your back and inner thighs. However for me, it is more challenging when it gets hard as mine wants to point upward.

That’s why when a masseur works the upper thighs, it might be easier to position your ass up in the air a bit giving him full access. There is little in the world better than an erection being manipulated on all fours pulling it down or even backwards.

The only downside is one can get too close to climax before one has even turned over.

I always have mine pointed down between my thighs so that the masseur can see me getting hard when he is working in the inside upper thigh area and especially my butt. It serves as an invitation for play and I find that they almost always follow through. When trying out a new masseur I always tell them that I have no "keep-out zones" and that having done heavy squats at the gym the day before, attention to the glutes is welcome :-)

I agree with others that pointing downward can encourage some interaction while the masseur works your back and inner thighs. However for me, it is more challenging when it gets hard as mine wants to point upward.

That’s why when a masseur works the upper thighs, it might be easier to position your ass up in the air a bit giving him full access. There is little in the world better than an erection being manipulated on all fours pulling it down or even backwards.

The only downside is one can get too close to climax before one has even turned over.

Yeah- the pointing upward when hard thing is kind of a bummer. Mine points straight out to slightly upward... so it can be a tiny bit uncomfortable. The upward point is good though when you;re on your back. Better tenting.

Yeah- the pointing upward when hard thing is kind of a bummer. Mine points straight out to slightly upward... so it can be a tiny bit uncomfortable. The upward point is good though when you;re on your back. Better tenting.

You're welcome to pitch a tent any time. I like camping. ;)

This topic is 1816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.