Massage cock position

Mark4133
This topic is 1821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MikeThomas

I always have my dick pointing down between my thighs, usually closer to one thigh than the other to make it harder for the therapist to avoid. Sometimes during stretching it pops up. It’s pretty obvious what I am looking for when I reach down and adjust my hard dick back between my thighs. LOL.

Guest davebk
We're up to $1,000 now. Shall we keep going?

Alright, if you promise me a huge load, I'll throw in an extra $50 and go up to $200.

Buncha thirsty ho's who act like they've never seen one before in this thread. Perhaps taking your beggin' to private messaging would benefit those of here who wish to remain on topic. ;)

It's typical of gay men to assign worth to a big cock -- something no one has any control over -- and reduce themselves to infantile begging.

A person may have major character flaws but they're ignored if he is hung.

Yes, back to topic. I'm average hung but lean so don't mind it in the "up" position as my torso creates a bit of a "slot" for it.

I hate feeling my dick and especially my balls crushed and some of my masseurs push down quite hard. Fortunately a lot of them also do stretching both face up and face down so the twig and berries get a chance to breathe.

I freely admit visual stimulus has an effect on me. Newsflash! I'm a human male, visual stimulus is in my DNA. In particular, I like hairy well formed proportionate torsos, neat facial hair is a plus, and yes an above average cock is nice too. But, over all, proportions matter and since I like guys of my height or taller and I'm above average too, my options are reduced. Thankfully, I'm very attracted to personalities as well, which greatly expands my options and is actually what draws me to @big dale. Yes, he's well above average based on the pic he's generously shared, but it's his avatar pic and the intelligence and personality that shine through his posts that really do it for me. All of that makes me rare for humans because regardless of Orientations, all of us know someone who puts up with a great deal from more attractive friends, partners, lovers, coworkers, etc. It's one of the strongest and most subtle biases in human psychology: visually attractive people have significant advantages in how people respond and interact with them.

To return to the thread topic: In my decades on this amazing planet, I've had my fair share of interactions with attractive assholes with big tits, great asses, or big dicks. But, after my initial and very human reaction, I tend to adjust for my own biases and do my best to treat them just like any other human being. No one likes to be objectified all the time for their looks, dicks, breasts, or anything else they won in the birth lottery. As a therapist or any of my other careers, it was ultimately the humane and friendly people who I went out of my way for time and time again.

Edited by LivingnLA

It's typical of gay men to assign worth to a big cock -- something no one has any control over -- and reduce themselves to infantile begging.

Yes, back to topic. I'm average hung but lean so don't mind it in the "up" position as my torso creates a bit of a "slot" for it.

I hate feeling my dick and especially my balls crushed and some of my masseurs push down quite hard. Fortunately a lot of them also do stretching both face up and face down so the twig and berries get a chance to breathe.

Penis size is the only attribute that really matters. Everything else is superficial.

<kidding>

@bigdale was just testing the waters to see if there was any interest in his equipment. Due to the overwhelming response he is happy to announce the BIG DALE DILDO. $39.95 plus s/h. Autographed is an additional $10.00. Production will begin soon. Be good boys and you may be lucky enough to have a BIG DALE DILDO in your Christmas stocking.:D:D:D:D:D

But why were you staring at my dick in the Burke Williams locker room and trying to get me to come to Santa Monica again? Oh, right... my big dick. My only "personality flaw" as far as you're concerned is that I have the receipts and am not afraid to share them. And lean? C'mon dude.

Also- for those unaware... RunnerGuy has been called out by the Moderators for creating multiple accounts and being a liar.

Proceed with caution.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/hapa-men.127226/page-6#post-1636372

Edited by big dale

To everyone who sent me messages to see it... the site limit of sending a message reply only once every 30 seconds kind of hampers my response time. Fortunately it's just dick pics and not a 911 call. I'd just post a pic here but I think that's against the rules.

Thanks for the pic. Just to make everyone more jealous- it is amazing!!

This topic is 1821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.