Mega Millions Jackpot at $1,600,000,000

Boy4
This topic is 2047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't live in a backwater State. New York state does not allow winners to remain anonymous. Actually a lot fof states don't I believe:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michellefabio/2018/03/13/560m-lottery-winner-can-remain-anonymous-why-is-this-even-an-issue-in-2018/#63bd1547e084

It's hard to gauge a tone online, but I hope my asking where you live didn't offend.

Genuinely surprised such a regulation exists anywhere in the world, so I guess I just take privacy for granted!

1 winner... from South Carolina. What's more likely? Bought at liquor store by a redneck lady with 5 kids, or bought at an upscale supermarket by a financially comfortable dude in his 50s who already owns several stores? Either way, they can afford to bring back their old state flag and resurrect all the torn down statues with that kind of dough. :(

And stay anonymous apparently.

Hey guys and gals! Been nice being on the forum for all these years! Learned a lot! You are all great people!

Gonna disappear now for a while. My life has changed and I need to lay low for a bit.

;):rolleyes:

Just for those, who like me, missed the joke, this was a post that represented his supposed need to hideaway now that he had won the lottery. So no need to bid him adieu quite yet.

Just for those, who like me, missed the joke, this was a post that represented his supposed need to hideaway now that he had won the lottery. So no need to bid him adieu quite yet.

Whew... I have to say I always get sad when a longstanding member of the forum leaves so glad to hear this was a joke that I also missed...

MEGA MILLIONS WINNING NUMBERS FOR TUE 10/23/18.

5 28 62 65 70

Mega Ball 5

~Boomer~

God, those seem so obvious in retrospect.

Kevin Slater

Thank goodness I didn't stand on line yesterday to buy a ticket. I wouldn't have picked a single one of those numbers.

First... how did my last thread get hijacked by a feud?... and then locked down.

But to the subject.... have the lottery people created a monster with increasing the odds.... when does it stop?

I believe it stops in a Cage Match - With Maze Runners - Locked in a Thunder Dome - Then Purged in to a Running (Not Rimming) Man Competition --