Where Do You Carry Your Wallet?

Avalon
This topic is 2086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What do you do if your phone is lost or stolen, or not working?

My phone is locked and to get into the Samsung Pay you need to know my pin. The phone is only a year old so I'm not expecting any issues with it. I still carry the plastic but I'm tired of the extra stuff in my pockets.

Hugs,

Greg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that a lot of people, including women, don't carry wallets at all anymore. They put their driver's license and CCs in a pocket on their iPad case and don't carry cash. I have too many cards of various kinds (health insurance, CCs, a ratty 10 massages get 1 free card) that can't be replaced with apps, so I still carry a wallet in my bag.

For years, my wallet was always in my right rear pocket. Then about 15 years ago a friend convinced me to change to a money clip that included a case for cards and that went in a front pocket. Even though I only used the money clip for 5 years or so, the wallet never made a return to the rear pocket.

I've also come to the realization that the rear pockets should be reserved for hankies.

For years, my wallet was always in my right rear pocket. Then about 15 years ago a friend convinced me to change to a money clip that included a case for cards and that went in a front pocket. Even though I only used the money clip for 5 years or so, the wallet never made a return to the rear pocket.

I've also come to the realization that the rear pockets should be reserved for hankies.

Are hankies still worn as indicators of sexual preferences?

Bingo! It contains my Library, My Wallet, and my Tricks including my magic wand!

91qKLPMgGfL._SL1500_.jpg \

I've noticed that a lot of people, including women, don't carry wallets at all anymore. They put their driver's license and CCs in a pocket on their iPad case and don't carry cash. I have too many cards of various kinds (health insurance, CCs, a ratty 10 massages get 1 free card) that can't be replaced with apps, so I still carry a wallet in my bag.

I figured you were plain spoken enough to let me know if I had crossed a line. :)

I try to be a turn the other cheek kind of guy. I've taken some hits here in the forums but try not to return in kind.

When I first went online years ago I was given a couple pieces of advice. Don't criticize anyone's spelling or grammar. Don't make disagreements personal.

For me a wallet is more an accessory than utilitarian. I know my 'Fluffy' would understand. I mean after all...;)

I am probably a touch sensitive. I do have a handicapped placard because I can not walk 300 ft without resting. Shopping, washing clothes or even exploring this wonderful city where I live is problematic.

I have been looking for a t-shirt with that placard printed on it because most people are so self absorbed that they simply don't notice.

It's only a matter of time until I have to resort to mobility devices. Currently, I only need a cane on the worst of days. However, it's a condition that will eventually confine me to my home for the most part.

I am probably a touch sensitive. I do have a handicapped placard because I can not walk 300 ft without resting. Shopping, washing clothes or even exploring this wonderful city where I live is problematic.

I have been looking for a t-shirt with that placard printed on it because most people are so self absorbed that they simply don't notice.

It's only a matter of time until I have to resort to mobility devices. Currently, I only need a cane on the worst of days. However, it's a condition that will eventually confine me to my home for the most part.

Is this what you're looking for?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/570410810/handicapped-symbol-tee-graphic-tshirt?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-clothing-mens_clothing-other&utm_custom1=52abc263-f590-4adb-807f-c251c3ed3cc3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-ozu9M--3QIVCKvsCh2rDg8oEAQYASABEgLr3_D_BwE

I've developed mobility issues in the past year. I currently need a cane 24 / 7 including at home. Will probably need a handicap sticker in less than a year.

I rarely have cash (unless I have an appointment with a provider).

My office requires a key card - My iPhone case allows me to slip the key card, DL, debit card, CC

70 year old here - I have a separate case for pletheria of health cards (AARP, Medicare, Medicare Part B, Dental)

Billfold remains in my computer bag.