Do you prefer rinsing or washing before?

This topic is 2099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don’t like the taste of soap, so I ask my man to rinse with water only instead of washing with soap before we get frisky. What’s your preference?

Love to start off with a bath or shower together - its a good icebreaker and if the tub is big enough and you're taking a bath, his legs wrapped around you and his hard cock growing against your back is a good way to start foreplay. Not to mention you can suck his toes, which I've found in such situations will usually get a guy's cock from flaccid to rock hard in a few seconds. :)

When rimming my tongue gets in as deep as possible (sort of a pre-fuck) so I want my partner as clean as possible everywhere without lingering soap tastes.

Keep some Dr Bronner's unscented castile soap on hand. Another option - unscented baby wipes. I get them from Costco, the Safeway/Albertsons stores Open Nature brand (also available at VONS, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Randalls, Tom Thumb, CARRS-Safeway, Market Street, United Supermarkets/Texas, Pavilions, Shaw's, Star, and Haggen) have no scent. Don't flush 'em though. Dude Wipes also have no scent.

When rimming my tongue gets in as deep as possible (sort of a pre-fuck) so I want my partner as clean as possible everywhere without lingering soap tastes.
Same here, @TruthBTold. To me, the musky scent of a man’s clean ass is a most powerful turn-on. It is intoxicating. Of course, it is not to be confused with the shitty stink of a dirty hole, which is disgusting

On other body parts, I ask my boys not to wear deodorant or cologne for our sessions. I like natural, but not overripe, male smell, especially when licking pits!