NA

MSPmsg
This topic is 2108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I’m totally understanding of the YMMV concept and the art of chemistry etc. but it seems like with the ever evolving changes on MF and other platforms that a new “middle ground” of sensual has occurred.

Maybe I’m in a rut and just picking a lot of scammers or people taking advantage of the situation but there seems to be a TON of providers in various cities not just my hometown that are perfectly fine with you being undraped but NOTHING remotely sensual happens. As an example: I’ve seen a local masseur several times and he states over and over that his sessions are therapeutic but there is never a top sheet. I’ve asked about options and get the “sorry, no”. And yet time and time again no top sheet. I feel like I’m giving a show so to speak and paying for the opportunity.

And, I don’t get it.

Why in the world would a provider want to stare at an undraped body if their goal was to only provide a therapeutic session? Why would they want this sort of ambivalence? If I’m undraped it used to be for a specific reason ...

Am I missing something?

Going into a therapeutic massage I expect to be draped. That being said, I am pretty shameless, no sheet doesn’t bother me at all. It is weird for the masseur to say no if you ask for a sheet. I mean, the room could be too cold for you etc, so that is pretty unprofessional. In fact that triggers my ‘that is creepy’ alarm... o_O

I think for some massage guys the flow of the massage strokes (not that kind -haha) is better without a sheet- they can get longer strokes and movements in without the complication of stopping to move and refold the sheet. Remember they see naked people multiple times a day, so they aren't thinking about it as a show on your part.

So, I’m totally understanding of the YMMV concept and the art of chemistry etc. but it seems like with the ever evolving changes on MF and other platforms that a new “middle ground” of sensual has occurred.

Maybe I’m in a rut and just picking a lot of scammers or people taking advantage of the situation but there seems to be a TON of providers in various cities not just my hometown that are perfectly fine with you being undraped but NOTHING remotely sensual happens. As an example: I’ve seen a local masseur several times and he states over and over that his sessions are therapeutic but there is never a top sheet. I’ve asked about options and get the “sorry, no”. And yet time and time again no top sheet. I feel like I’m giving a show so to speak and paying for the opportunity.

And, I don’t get it.

Why in the world would a provider want to stare at an undraped body if their goal was to only provide a therapeutic session? Why would they want this sort of ambivalence? If I’m undraped it used to be for a specific reason ...

Am I missing something?

Two words : less laundry

Ah, so it's the question of a higher rate implying erotic, then just getting therapeutic. THAT I understand.

I've noticed a few similar instances cropping up in the Atlanta listings as well...mostly on MF...where being strictly therapeutic is either stressed in the text or maybe, as on RentMasseur, just the therapeutic option shown, and some rate of 140-200 listed. What?

I realize on MF not much info is permitted, but its hard to know what's going on as mentioned in the previous posts.

Only real way to know is to ask I guess, unless you want to just go and take your chances. But, that's an expensive way to find out.

Going into a therapeutic massage I expect to be draped. That being said, I am pretty shameless, no sheet doesn’t bother me at all. It is weird for the masseur to say no if you ask for a sheet. I mean, the room could be too cold for you etc, so that is pretty unprofessional. In fact that triggers my ‘that is creepy’ alarm... o_O

Therapeutic or not, I’ve always opted for no draping even if was asked to go under the sheet. I guess that makes me shameless as well. I haven’t had any masseur complained otherwise. Only one decided to use a hand towel to cover me at the start but it came off in the end...supposedly therapeutic ;)

I prefer undraped - I can not tolerate material touching during a massage- it interferes with my “zoning out” - also why I

Prefer masseur be nude even if strictly therapeutic.

When I was younger (into late 50s) I would ejaculate spontaneously during a good massage - while flacid/semi - didn’t needa full fledged erection - it is all energy

Had one guy who I would trick into helping me cum, by explaining that the scar tissue on my lower abdomen needed some work. He would do the scar tissue, never touch my penis and I would ejaculate.

These purely therapeutic masseurs were told up front that I did ejaculate spontaneously during a good massage w/o genital stimulation — wanted that on the table — many were intrigued and could injoy it because they didn’t cross any lines.

NOW, I still need to ejaculate for the massage to be totally beneficial and I do need assistance:) More often than not that assistance is oral after a few visits with new masseur toestablish trust. It can happen 1st time if I am referred by a current client.

Now with the way the climate is, referrals are best if seeing a new masseur. Glad I have regulars and contacts in many places

I always have two sheets on the table and I say before the massage “drape for your level of comfort.” Makes for more laundry duty I know. However, as provider it is impingent to give the option. I have found that clients sometimes get on top or underneath depending on their mood. When therapists assume things about client preferences is when you open yourself to trouble. I just do outcalls so the warmth or not is largely dependent on the client. But as a courtesy when I get a hotel call and I see the temp set at 70 I encourage the client to let me turn the heat up because in two decades experience I have found that 70 is the point at which people get cold with a massage. Also just because someone says they are warm with their clothes on does not meant that they will be warm wince the take them off and get moist oil on them.

I always have two sheets on the table and I say before the massage “drape for your level of comfort.” Makes for more laundry duty I know. However, as provider it is impingent to give the option. I have found that clients sometimes get on top or underneath depending on their mood. When therapists assume things about client preferences is when you open yourself to trouble. I just do outcalls so the warmth or not is largely dependent on the client. But as a courtesy when I get a hotel call and I see the temp set at 70 I encourage the client to let me turn the heat up because in two decades experience I have found that 70 is the point at which people get cold with a massage. Also just because someone says they are warm with their clothes on does not meant that they will be warm wince the take them off and get moist oil on them.

Know you may not want to reply here — are you strictly therapeutic or do you appreciate all parts of the male body? PM if you wish.

Know you may not want to reply here — are you strictly therapeutic or do you appreciate all parts of the male body? PM if you wish.

Not strict anything;). Life is not black and white. Even if the strict crowd thinks and/or pretends it is. I will always remember my “ethics” teacher in massage school without noticing the rank irony talking about the time her future husband and her met when he walked into her massage studio.

In all the years I’ve been getting massages, I can think of only a single instance (apart from at a gym) where I was expected to be draped - and I told the masseur that I preferred to be nude. However, I sometimes ask about draping/nudity to gauge the masseur’s attitude. Likewise, nearly every masseur I’ve hired has stripped naked without any discussion about it. One guy I was hiring for the first time said he wasn’t comfortable undressing for our initial time together, but about halfway through he said, “What the hell,” and removed all his clothes.

Yeah to me undraped never meant sensual. It was just client comfort/preference. And it allows for long strokes like from the hamstring, glute, to low back to shoulders. It's a nice complete feeling.

Just note some licenses/state massage board rules state that genetalia must be covered. So at minimum a wash cloth.

I prefer to go without draping. I will offer to use draping if the provider will be more comfortable but rarely asks. If the provider doesnt ask about draping and depending on there ad, it has tended to get sensual. Though, I would say communications is important. I just saw a new to me massage provider from MF. Found him on RM as well....no need to ask. He has he nakedness out (more specifically, huge uncut cock) there to be admired.

Just note some licenses/state massage board rules state that genetalia must be covered. So at minimum a wash cloth.

I think most States do - but private practice allows nonewhere there is trust - I have joked about “I bet they didn’t teach that at massage school” when they are deep throating me:)

It comes down to trust and is why I a regular masseur and hate it when I habe to find a new one - as I have said before, a referral from another client makes a big difference and usually means things get off to a good start the first session:)

I don't have an issue either way - I'm ok with draping but I am also fine being undraped for even a strictly therapeutic massage. The thing I always find annoying about draping is how fussy it sometimes is. I don't really care if the masseur gets a peak at something (such as when switching from being on your front to back) so it's always weird when they're doing stuff like holding the sheet up practically over their head

I normally prefer undraped in private spaces because it annoys me to have the masseur waste precious time trying to tuck the sheet to hide my privates. But in some Asian spas separated only by curtains, drape me - wouldn’t want to make the public lose their appetite. Haa haaaa.