Tom Harding

NJmusclelover
This topic is 1059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve came across him on Grindr a couple times. I work about 10 mins from the New York side of the Tappan Zee bridge so not sure where his exact location is. He told he was 19 and did I really think he could host? Lol His body is amazing but then I saw these pics and I’m not sure what to think now

That "gothic" side of his looks like a VERY exotic paring to those muscles:)

Extraterrestrial. With red contacts. Hard pass.

Those look like pics of three different guys. And he claims straight with some of those outfits????

Hipster I can handle... but goth that's just too weird.

One more thing, I don't think that was a Halloween costume...

Edited by marylander1940

I don't care about the EMO look, but his profile is confusing. He's straight, but verse, but also doesn't list oral. That and the response he gave @builder boy makes me hold off his seriousness. I think he probably is a guy in need of money for workout supplements, and wants to do muscle worship stuff. But in his need for money, he clicked on everything not knowing what they mean. I'm pretty sure if RentMen had a slang word for anal, he'd click it.

• 5 months later...

(In reference to Tom's private pics)

I'm not really on the hook-up apps anymore-. But about a year and a half ago, this attractive guy in a Seattle hotel for a business trip and I started texting. He must have liked older Daddy types. He wanted me to come over to get a blow job. But he was a cross dresser, and he wanted to be in his feminine persona while he did it. I told him I wasn't into that. He said he'd take off the wig and make-up. I agreed. Well I get there, and he's still wearing it. As I recall from his pictures in his male state he was quite handsome-not so much as a female. I stayed for the blow job. But it was definitely not my favorite experience.

So anyone meeting with him-needs to make sure there is an understanding about which identity shows up.

Gman

(In reference to Tom's private pics)

I'm not really on the hook-up apps anymore-. But about a year and a half ago, this attractive guy in a Seattle hotel for a business trip and I started texting. He must have liked older Daddy types. He wanted me to come over to get a blow job. But he was a cross dresser, and he wanted to be in his feminine persona while he did it. I told him I wasn't into that. He said he'd take off the wig and make-up. I agreed. Well I get there, and he's still wearing it. As I recall from his pictures in his male state he was quite handsome-not so much as a female. I stayed for the blow job. But it was definitely not my favorite experience.

So anyone meeting with him-needs to make sure there is an understanding about which identity shows up.

Gman

Hmmm. "The Three Faces of Tom"?

• 1 month later...

Pleased to confirm that this guy is legitimate. Meaning - the pictures posted are accurate. Young blonde or ginger muscle pups in his age bracket are rare in NY. And something I actively look for. I asked him to be stark naked except for black panty hose and black lace women's underwear. Which I provided. No make up, wig or colored contact lenses.

I enjoyed seeing his sculpted legs, ass and crotch shown to perfection in the black panty hose. He definitely has a submissive streak and enjoyed playing the 'cocktail waitress' role. After a few drinks he bent over and begged me to rip up his girl underwear. I happily obliged and proceeded to explore him between his ass cheeks, which he clearly enjoyed.

I am not going to write more because that would borderline be a 'review'.

• 1 month later...
He's young. I think he's just "confused".

he might be confued yes but not about sexuality. only on rentmen do this shapeshifters exist. in my experience true bisexual guys are more on the str8 side of the spectrum but are open minded. If rentmen was like real life 1 in 3 gay men are sleeping with women. Therevarecprobably aboutc1 to 2,percent str8 guys on rentmen the rest are pimping the designation.