Tom Harding

NJmusclelover
This topic is 1071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 5/23/2021 at 3:11 AM, lanyc said:

A couple Rentmen reviews said his body is not like his pictures are. Thoughts?

It is extremely hard to maintain the physique he achieved or has - even with supplementation - without a lot of effort, especially as years pass. Seems this guy should be in his mid twenties now (which isn't old by any stretch), but that 24/7 gym lifestyle is not really a healthy one. Add mental instabilities (which seem plausible), and that could be one explanation. 

Another scenario is if he is in a bulking phase, and is fluffier than when he is "cut up"...again, difficult to be totally cut year round and may not be his goal. Most body builders cycle between seasons. 

Also, sometimes it seems that some reviewers on RM with an axe to grind will click that box as a jab at the provider, and/or they are unfairly harsh. Usually can tell this if surrounding reviews seem to contradict it. 

Finally, he could have totally fallen off the "fitness wagon" and had a hard time and let himself go. 

I have messaged reviewers on RM for clarification before. That would be my suggestion.

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

I had messaged him a few months back. I did not mention any of the comments on the board, but asked if he could share a recent physique pic as the photos in his ad had not been updated recently. He got defensive after I made the request, so I did not pursue any further. Perhaps I caught him on a bad day or he’s not looking to share his current status. 

On 7/29/2020 at 3:49 PM, xyz48B said:

I’ve talked with him on the phone. Schedules didn’t line up but we’ll work it out. I got the sense from the conversation he was genuinely versatile. I’m looking forward to actually meeting him.

So... did your schedules ever line up...?