411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

7 minutes ago, d.anders said:

He's hot as hell. His photo is available in the 27HK Gallery Docx. I haven't experienced his massage, but based on his looks and sex appeal, he's a must-try.

Yeah I have seem his pics but the actual massage skills is what I am wondering about.

2 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

Yeah I have seem his pics but the actual massage skills is what I am wondering about.

Where can I find his pics? Any link?

2 hours ago, d.anders said:

He's hot as hell. His photo is available in the 27HK Gallery Docx. I haven't experienced his massage, but based on his looks and sex appeal, he's a must-try.

Cody is a flake. I called and booked him at 11 am for a 60 minute massage at 7 pm last night (5/16/24). He came to the front desk at 6:45 pm to tell me in person he was sick and couldn’t do the massage. He did not look or sound sick. I did not believe him. Then why are you still at work? I texted his boss, Ben, and complained to him. I recommend Shane, Giovanni and Rodrigo instead. They are all good and reliable in comparison.

13 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

I can't believe in this time and age that a place would have a "stamp card". I sure hope the masseurs aren't aware that they're working on your "freebie" day. Done this with a masseur once, and the "get one free" day sucked - in a bad way.

Why should this present a problem?  If I have enough stamps on my card for a free massage, i don't have to pay the spa for the massage allowing more $$$ towards my tip.  The spa should still give the masseur his 1/3 of the spa price since it is the spa's promotion.  I'd give the masseur a bigger tip if he takes care of me either way.  

4 minutes ago, KidJones said:

Max!!!!!!!!🌶️🌶️🔥🔥

As with everything, differing experiences. I saw him awhile back and not for me. I like a deep pressure and he could not or did not want to, only the feather like fingers  circle touch which for me is not a massage. 🤷🏻‍♂️yes he’s cute but…

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SvenOfChelsea said:

Cody is a flake. I called and booked him at 11 am for a 60 minute massage at 7 pm last night (5/16/24). He came to the front desk at 6:45 pm to tell me in person he was sick and couldn’t do the massage. He did not look or sound sick. I did not believe him. Then why are you still at work? I texted his boss, Ben, and complained to him. I recommend Shane, Giovanni and Rodrigo instead. They are all good and reliable in comparison.

Thanks for joining the Forum just to rant here twice about Cody for your intro posts. For me, I think coming out and telling you personally that he wasn’t feeling well was an upstanding move. He could have left it to the front desk. And since when does one have to “look or sound” sick to not be well? 

Edited by EVdude

2 hours ago, SvenOfChelsea said:

Cody is great! 

17 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

I can't believe in this time and age that a place would have a "stamp card". I sure hope the masseurs aren't aware that they're working on your "freebie" day. Done this with a masseur once, and the "get one free" day sucked - in a bad way.

Stamp cards offer an avenue to encourage loyalty and repeat business. Most that I have encountered at spas offer a free 30 min massage, which I'm assuming is usually used by most people during a 60 or 90 min massage. The spa is still getting some money from the massage and the customer feels like they are getting something as a thanks for their continued business. I use mine to get a 90 min massage (i.e. pay for 60 min) and I tip based on the 90 min rate. Maybe I'm naive but I assume that the masseur is being paid the same from the spa for the massage and it's the spa that's taking the hit on the discount. 🤷‍♂️

And frankly, if you don't want to use it because you perceive that your masseur is being cheated out of their pay, then don't use the card! It's pretty simple.

10 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

Stamp cards offer an avenue to encourage loyalty and repeat business. Most that I have encountered at spas offer a free 30 min massage, which I'm assuming is usually used by most people during a 60 or 90 min massage. The spa is still getting some money from the massage and the customer feels like they are getting something as a thanks for their continued business. I use mine to get a 90 min massage (i.e. pay for 60 min) and I tip based on the 90 min rate. Maybe I'm naive but I assume that the masseur is being paid the same from the spa for the massage and it's the spa that's taking the hit on the discount. 🤷‍♂️

And frankly, if you don't want to use it because you perceive that your masseur is being cheated out of their pay, then don't use the card! It's pretty simple.

The discount is only for the business. The masseur gets the same amount. I know this to be a fact. 

12 minutes ago, JayinHKNYC said:

He used to work at Grandee.

Have you tried him? One of the users gave a nice reco to try him out. I’m still waiting if others have tried him and what are their perspective.

9 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

I’m planning to. But still investigating.

10 hours ago, Ingress said:

Has anyone tried a massage with Niel?

Just did today for 30mins, definitely a repeat. He also has an RM profile, Nielmasseur. Great pressure. Pics are the same on his RM but way better in person.

i am going in for Abel next, heard he is a little rough on his bed side manner.

On 5/17/2024 at 8:04 AM, SvenOfChelsea said:

DON’T BOOK CODY!

He’s unprofessional.

I called 27 Men Spa at 11 am yesterday, and booked him for a massage at 7 pm for 1 hour because he had good reviews on Company of Men.

I arrived at 6:45 pm. Cody came and sat next to me in the lobby and explained he was sick and couldn’t do the massage. He did not look or sound sick at all to me. I did not believe him. If he was sick, why was he even at work? He should have called in sick and the spa should have called to tell me that before I traveled there.

Giovanni tried to scramble and book me with someone else. But I was already insulted and angry, so I left and immediately I texted Ben, the boss XXXXX Ben tried to do damage control for me, but the damage was already done. 

If you want a good massage and no B.S., book Shane, Giovanni or Rodrigo instead. DON’T BOOK CODY! HE’S UNPROFESSIONAL! 👎👎👎!

Moderator’s Note

Posting personal information, such as cell numbers,  is a rules violation. 

Cody is great. I’m sorry you had a bad experience but his massage skills are great and shouldn’t be discounted or made to seem like not being a good masseur because he wasn’t feeling well. I can see why this situation upset you, but at least he told you in person and didn’t flake. A flake is a no-show or ghosting you. Being there to mention he’s not feeling well IN PERSON is not flaking. I also think it should be on management to communicate to the client if this happens. It seems like they tried to offer you a replacement provider. Sometimes having your situation happen might hurt the ego which is what you might be upset about. Don’t take it personally, these masseurs are human after all. And they can be sick, or tired, or going through something. Wouldn’t you rather try again when he’s on his A game rather than getting a shitty massage from someone who isn’t at full capacity? 

with that said, everyone else who is interested should def give Cody a shot. And he can adjust pressure to how you like it, just let him know before the massage starts. And the rest, well…you’ll see. Saw him last night and that was better than the first go, which was pretty damn amazing. 

On 5/17/2024 at 3:37 PM, JUWS said:

As with everything, differing experiences. I saw him awhile back and not for me. I like a deep pressure and he could not or did not want to, only the feather like fingers  circle touch which for me is not a massage. 🤷🏻‍♂️yes he’s cute but…

Not my experience at all....he has always given me a strong massage....beyond the attractiveness I find him quite competent