Sandals

pepa_e_mango
This topic is 2207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to walk in them. I like them on an attractive guy with well-groomed feet though. But lots of guys' feet are kind of busted up and unattractive.

People, if your big toe joint sticks out to the point your big toe and the metatarsal form a right angle get that bunion fixed before you're crippled!

I can't seem to walk in them. I like them on an attractive guy with well-groomed feet though. But lots of guys' feet are kind of busted up and unattractive.

People, if your big toe joint sticks out to the point your big toe and the metatarsal form a right angle get that bunion fixed before you're crippled!

My size 13's

737630-1518255825-7b20f2d9736b16da2ee1cd20f5562ce1.jpg

Please guys learn the meaning of “pedicure”

If you look where you are going you won't see others' feet.

My favorite sandals are Ecco Yucatans.

wondering if anybody here in the forum ever called those ultra-cheapy flip flops "go aheads"....my family always used this term when I was a kid (late 60s/70s).....clever name because you can't go backwards in them!!

http://blog.dudepins.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/flip-flops-for-men.png

Yes! “Go aheads” for me and my brothers during the same era