Group Naked Yoga

Smurof
This topic is 962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend of mine tried to sell me on coming to her hot yoga class.

I knew the participants wore very little and I expressed my concerns

about not being “comfortable” around so many beautiful 1/2 naked male

yoga bodies.

Her response?....”don’t worry...you’ll be by far the best looking man there”.

And with that...I completely lost all interest.....lol

I've done it a few times, once in Phoenix and a couple of times in SF. Both were all men. I enjoyed the class in Phoenix, but the SF one felt a bit cliquey. Not as erotic as might be expected, since you gotta focus on doing the poses and can't worry too much about what everyone else is doing. Nice to get naked all the same!

I tried it at SF, all men. I am not one to be naked in front of people so I was hesitant. But after about 10 minutes I sort of stopped caring. Though some of the poses were a bit to exposing for my taste. And I admit I couldn't let go of the thought that what if someone farted in front of me. You never know what your body will do with those poses.

I knew the participants wore very little and I expressed my concerns about not being “comfortable” around so many beautiful 1/2 naked male yoga bodies.

I knew a guy who said his goal was to be the best looking guy at the bath house. And then after he'd worked out enough and he WAS the best looking guy - he lost interest.

I knew the participants wore very little and I expressed my concerns

about not being “comfortable” around so many beautiful 1/2 naked male

yoga bodies.

Just like a nudist beach!

• 5 months later...
My cats do that for free.

I've concluded there's always a cat who wants to participate. One cat thought it was fun to walk underneath my downward facing dog or plank, making the transition to upward facing dog difficult. The cat I'm cat-sitting for the foreseeable future thinks it's an opportunity to get petted.

I remember my first time going to a nude beach-Paradise Beach on Mykonos- in the 70s. I just didn't see how I could possibly remove my clothes in front of all of those people. I walked to the extreme end of the beach and resolved to take off all of my clothes as fast as I could without thinking about it. That's exactly what I did and as soon as I got all of my clothes off, I wondered why I had made such a big deal out of going nude at a nude beach.

I imagine going to nude yoga would be about the same

• 3 years later...

I tried a class in Dallas. I really enjoyed it. The instructor had a fun sense of humor and made bawdy jokes about the naked men in poses throughout.  He kept suggesting "you might try this pose for your profile pic on Grindr."

Like other people in this thread, my heart was racing and I wasn't sure I could do it . . . and then once my clothes were off, I was wondering why I thought it would be such a big deal.

Growing up in Italy it has always been not such a big deal for me to be naked in front of other people, even in my own family.

When I tried my first nudist beach in Ibiza in 1981 as a young man, I thought it was SOO cool that I always tried to look for one wherever in Italy, Greece, Spain, Croatia. Moving to USA it was definitely more complicated, but I love Haulover Beach whenever I go to Miami.

I tried once a Gay Group Naked Yoga class in NYC years ago in Chelsea, I think they got together once a month back then. It was a different experience to get naked with a bunch of unknown (not particularly hot...) men in a room (without the direct explicit purpose to have sex haha).

I found it interesting, but even if I would not say no to a second time, I am was and am not really looking forward like crazy to it.