A price to pay for the "mile high club".

marylander1940
This topic is 2386 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Strangers caught in a sex act on Delta flight could face felony charges, authorities say

A 48-year-old woman and 28-year-old man reportedly met on a flight from Los Angeles to Detroit and engaged in a sex act Oct. 30. (WDIV-Local 4)

Two strangers were caught engaged in a sexual act on a Delta Air Lines flight from Los Angeles to Detroit Sunday night, airline officials said.

The 48-year-old woman and 28-year-old man, who have not been publicly named, reportedly had not met before the flight, during which the woman allegedly performed oral sex on the man while they were both in their seats, police told WDIV-Local 4 in Detroit. The man was flying to Detroit to catch a connecting flight to Miami, while the woman was going to catch a connecting flight to Nashville.

“The act within itself is very inappropriate in a public space,” a passenger on the flight told WDIV-Local 4.

“There are children,” she added. “There are families. There are seniors. These things should be respected.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/10/31/strangers-caught-in-a-sex-act-on-delta-flight-could-face-felony-charges-authorities-say/

Spring of 1982, senior year in high school. Big school trip to Europe - one of the perks of being in one of the school's top music ensembles.

Flying back to the US. Among those in my row of seats were "an item" - one of the girl singers, and her boyfriend the drummer. Let's call them Nancy and Paul.

At some point, I dozed off. Many of us probably did - it was a long flight, we were all tired, and I think we had all just had our in-flight meal. Certainly it seems probable that most everyone around me dozed off, except for our happy couple. Because...

I started to wake up at one point, and turned my head to see Nancy's head going up and down in Paul's lap.

I stayed quiet. I didn't want them to know I could see this. For a moment, I wrestled with the temptation to stealthily sneak a peek of this little rendez-vous (Paul was very attractive and it would have been fun to watch him get blown), or to just close my eyes and go back to sleep. I decided on the latter, figuring I didn't want to risk them noticing I was watching.

I actually wish I would have thought better and seized the moment, lol. But, I probably did make the right choice.

I do hope they had fun. ;) (As far as I remember, the incident was never spoken of after - so I assume they weren't caught. Though I wonder how many of us got a glimpse, lol.)

This may be a stretch, but it appears to me that more and more of the public's open misbehavior is reflective of the current Executive branch of the federal government. :(

Funny a private blow job between 2 consenting adults was a scandal... but a president turning a jamboree into an indoctrination rally, calling folks who disobey son of bitches and betraying the same poor, uneducated, hopeless folks from Appalachia who elected him is ok....

That's a stretch @sync your point was on subject.

Now let's go back to subject.

Funny a private blow job between 2 consenting adults was a scandal... but a president turning a jamboree into an indoctrination rally, calling folks who disobey son of bitches and betraying the same poor, uneducated, hopeless folks from Appalachia who elected him is ok....

That's a stretch @sync your point was on subject.

Now let's go back to subject.

Blow jobs to politics...how do you do that ;)

Archived