"My Pillow"

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent done the dryer thing yet, but they feel a bit "LUMPY"..... Hope I didnt just waste $100, cause its too much trouble to re-pack them to send back.... OY !!!!

Like I said before, little balls of fluff are their fill. It's not for everyone.

And yes, put them in the dryer on medium for 20 minutes. Add a sheet of fabric softener.

Like I said before, little balls of fluff are their fill. It's not for everyone.

And yes, put them in the dryer on medium for 20 minutes. Add a sheet of fabric softener.

I did the dryer thing, and they plumped up like an Oscar Mayer Wiener, but they are much firmer than I am used to. So I am using it on the "bottom" as a base pillow and putting my "feather" pillow on top 0f it.

I think I can stand it that way ? but it will make a good BJ pillow when my head is hanging off the bed, now it will have support, so the guy can pound my throat into oblivion..... :D.

I think you need to email MyPillow to let them know they could market their product in a whole new way to the gay community

perhaps you are onto something here BN... they do have versatility... I can see an aggressive TOP propping up his Bottoms ass with one as well.. And if they sold "Rubber" pillowcases, they would be Great used in "watersports".....

Funny how we get attached to our "pillows". I like a light, fluffy pillow, but they usually go flat pretty quickly. I am hoping the My Pillow has greater longevity ? (BTW, there can never be too many BJ's, :p)

On a regular basis I put my pillows in the dryer on "low" for 20 minutes and they get all light and fluffy.

I recommend using Mrs Myers lavender or basil scented dryer sheets. Very nice, natural scent. Another tip: the little lavender sachets from Trader Joe's.

If we're talking sheets, I love Brooklinen's classic percale. I want my bedding crisp and as cool as possible.

https://www.brooklinen.com/collections/sheets/

Thanks for the tip. Percale sheets are hard to find. Sateen has taken over.

Another tip: When you wash the sheets, use unscented laundry detergent (I like Method) and add a couple of shakes of Mrs Myers laundry scent crystals.

On a regular basis I put my pillows in the dryer on "low" for 20 minutes and they get all light and fluffy.

I recommend using Mrs Myers lavender or basil scented dryer sheets. Very nice, natural scent. Another tip: the little lavender sachets from Trader Joe's.

Thanks for the tip. Percale sheets are hard to find. Sateen has taken over.

Sateen overheat, and are hard to get cum stains out of... :eek:

Another tip: When you wash the sheets, use unscented laundry detergent (I like Method) and add a couple of shakes of Mrs Myers laundry scent crystals.

Have you secretly been sent to the forum by the Mrs Meyers people to get their product out there? :)

I'm a Persil guy myself (German formula, if I can find it... American formula if I have to). It's so much better than Tide, it's not even funny.

Have you secretly been sent to the forum by the Mrs Meyers people to get their product out there? :)

I'm a Persil guy myself (German formula, if I can find it... American formula if I have to). It's so much better than Tide, it's not even funny.

I'm Old School Oxi-Clean ! That shit gets out ANYTHING.

Sateen overheat, and are hard to get cum stains out of... :eek:

I always put one of those microfiber plush blankets on top of the sheets. They are soft and you can get 'em at Penney's for $15 on sale. Practically disposable!

Another option: the "blankets" my Aunt Val crocheted back in the '70's. The yarn was 100% polyester. You could pour concrete on them and it would come right off.

Sweety, leave it to Grandma JJ.... you can get Persil on EBAY ;)

Ha! No. I'm sensitive to scent and to the ingredients in detergent. While I like the two Mrs Myers products I mentioned, their detergent and liquid fabric softener is so overpowering it makes me nauseous. Or is it nauseated?

Yep, and on Amazon too. The German formulas are superior to what they introduced in the States.

I believe Ebay.UK sells the original.... and many of the vendors have US warehouses they ship it from. But i'll gladly cum over and do your laundry..... all you have to do is walk around NEKKID.....o_Oo_O

I believe Ebay.UK sells the original.... and many of the vendors have US warehouses they ship it from. But i'll gladly cum over and do your laundry..... all you have to do is walk around NEKKID.....o_Oo_O

You'll do my laundry if I walk around naked? Hell, that's a deal. I already walk around naked (or mostly naked) everyday. The laundry is just a bonus.

I don't even require my whites and colors separated.

You'll do my laundry if I walk around naked? Hell, that's a deal. I already walk around naked (or mostly naked) everyday. The laundry is just a bonus.

I don't even require my whites and colors separated.

But I cant guarantee a jockstrap or 2 wont go missing ! (UNwashed of course) :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Anyone have any experience ordering these pillows online. I watched them for years and finally caved in today and ordered, but was wondering what to expect, as they are kinda pricey... Usually $159.95 EACH, there was a 2-4-1- special, so figured, OK, why not?

I am very fussy when it comes to pillows, and never really had good luck. I like feather/down ONLY as I always found synthetic made me "sweat"....

Does anyone have these, and if so, spill the tea....

Thanks.

They SUCK!!! The Company has been sued by several different state Attorneys General -- I paid $70 for two -- There is currently a Class Action Suit against the company

Thank you kind Sir! :p Actually that kind of reminds me of a client of mine I used to see in Vegas locally. (Hi Steve if you are reading this :D )

He used to hire me for overnights only and he slept the entire day prior to our overnight appointment. He was into rimming so much that that's all he did ... literally .... all night.... and when I say all night, I mean A-L-L N-I-G-H-T without a stop. He was perfectly happy that at some point I fell asleep, he said that he did not care about that aspect of the encounter, he was solely in it for the rimming :)

Thank you kind Sir! :p Actually that kind of reminds me of a client of mine I used to see in Vegas locally. (Hi Steve if you are reading this :D )

He used to hire me for overnights only and he slept the entire day prior to our overnight appointment. He was into rimming so much that that's all he did ... literally .... all night.... and when I say all night, I mean A-L-L N-I-G-H-T without a stop. He was perfectly happy that at some point I fell asleep, he said that he did not care about that aspect of the encounter, he was solely in it for the rimming :)

Oh MY! Rimming @peterhung85 all night long! Now that sounds like the best of dreams...along with cuddling with him all night!!! Of course, every part of Peter is dreamy! :):);)

TruHart1 :cool: