BigBrother19

This topic is 2425 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine having these clips of you available for public viewing for the rest of your life. Painful.

Once upon a time, I'd have opined that they couldn't run for public office.

But, the pussy-grabber changed all that. Now they're likely to be the next UN Secretary General

Overall, though, why are these folks handing control of the game over to Paul. Never been a fan of his, and from the start, there was some interest in getting rid of the veteran, but now they are all following along like lemmings....

Overall, though, why are these folks handing control of the game over to Paul. Never been a fan of his, and from the start, there was some interest in getting rid of the veteran, but now they are all following along like lemmings....

From a game strategy perspective... it appears most of the guests are playing a "floater's" game... content to let others make big moves, and be bigger targets.

Then again, perhaps they did an outstanding job of casting guests representative of 21st Century Americans.... herd mentality is the dominant attribute.

From a game strategy perspective... it appears most of the guests are playing a "floater's" game... content to let others make big moves, and be bigger targets.

Then again, perhaps they did an outstanding job of casting guests representative of 21st Century Americans.... herd mentality is the dominant attribute.

Paul is annoying and it's hard to root for him, but there is no denying that he is an excellent player. He seems to have a great understanding of psychology. Smart, athletic and devious. That's a winning combination in this game.

Eventually he will have to turn on his minions and that's when it's going to get real interesting.

Paul is annoying and it's hard to root for him, but there is no denying that he is an excellent player. He seems to have a great understanding of psychology. Smart, athletic and devious. That's a winning combination in this game.

Eventually he will have to turn on his minions and that's when it's going to get real interesting.

I really hope Josh doesn't listen to Paul this week and keeps on targeting Elena.

At the end of the TV show tonight (Wednesday) it looks pretty apparent that not only Josh but Christmas have been swayed by Puppet Master Paul, Christmas using her "Ring of Replacement" power to keep Cody from playing the veto (since it was the Otev comp, he is likely to have won it) and Josh, after trying so hard to try to tell Jess (and being rebuffed by Jess/Cody every time) that he wanted to get Elena out instead of her, seems to have given up on saving Jess, though I believe he still wants Elena gone, so I would not hold my breath hoping to see Jessica saved tomorrow.

Apparently Jessica likes to poke Matt and Paul in the butt...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/09/big-brother-houseguest-butt-poking/

Now that's pretty kinky! If it's true.

TruHart1 :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

How many times in life have i mused "well, I thought I'd seen everything, but......."?

I thought I'd seen everything until I saw BB19 Kevin brush his teeth, then use the toothbrush to brush his hair, and then, immediately, return the same brush, not even a rinse, to more teeth-brushing!

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit, that Big Brother finale made me yell and cheer, which is something I've never done in a previous season.

The jury deliberations revealed a level of disgust with the finalists. I'm certain that half of the jurors would have voted for nobody if that had been an option.

It was the most mean-spirited season I've ever seen. And while it was a disgusting outcome, I take sick pleasure in the final votes being a "fuck-you" to the finalist who thought they'd successfully manipulated everyone.

Even the America's Favorite award was the equivaent of flipping the bird at the entire concept.

It's a stretch, but I can't help feeling that in many ways, the outcomes match the current spirit of our country.... choose "the low road" and blow up anything with which you don't agree.

I wonder what they think of the show in Nambia.

I must admit, that Big Brother finale made me yell and cheer, which is something I've never done in a previous season.

The jury deliberations revealed a level of disgust with the finalists. I'm certain that half of the jurors would have voted for nobody if that had been an option.

It was the most mean-spirited season I've ever seen. And while it was a disgusting outcome, I take sick pleasure in the final votes being a "fuck-you" to the finalist who thought they'd successfully manipulated everyone.

Even the America's Favorite award was the equivaent of flipping the bird at the entire concept.

It's a stretch, but I can't help feeling that in many ways, the outcomes match the current spirit of our country.... choose "the low road" and blow up anything with which you don't agree.

I wonder what they think of the show in Nambia.

I think Paul got his just desserts by basically being voted against, rather than Josh being vote for! In the end, he continued to try to lie, sending mixed messages instead of owning his gameplay, by stating in his jury speech that he had run the entire house for the whole season but yet denying he was behind the scenes encouraging all the bullying of each candidate who made his hit list! I agree that the outcome was disgusting, with the bitterest jury I can recall since season 3, when the jury angrily voted against Danielle Reyes after seeing her smug diary room sessions during the season, and giving all the votes (but one from Dani's true ride or die, Jason Guy) to Lisa Donahue, who did almost nothing to win except eliminate Jason in the final three.

I could write a book but basically this season was full of cult followers of Paul who drank the kool-aide and were blind-sided one after another until the final three. Quite a stupid cast overall, who only realized how badly they'd been played when they all began comparing notes in the jury house. Matt, who happily admitted he was proud for NOT trying to play the game and Raven, she of the multiple terminal diseases, who continued to believe Paul had intended to take them to the end all the way to the jury vote! Of course, Matt always claimed to only want to make it to jury, and seemed completely happy eating his cereal in the wee hours and getting his nightly blow jobs from Raven!!! :rolleyes:o_O:oops:

Jessica actively campaigned from outside the house for any votes people wanted to give her as America's Favorite to be given to Cody, just to (as @LaffingBear states) 'flip the bird' to Alex, Raven and Christmas, who labored under the false assumption that America would be voting for them! I do wonder what might have been if Paul had not come into the house and thus gotten Cameron out of the game after only 12 hours! Cameron got to publicly criticize the jury for not even wanting to play the game to try to win the money for themselves!

All in all, except for the eye candy, a very disappointing Big Brother season with Paul losing by one vote (the second season in a row!) to a super fan who was not really a very good strategist, contrary to his contention that he knew exactly what he was doing the entire game. Sorry, Josh. You didn't win, Paul just lost! These are only my opinions about a game I've watched each and every season since season one!

TruHart1 :cool:

Paul got screwed, and lost to annoying meatball crybaby Josh, who was carried thru the whole game by Paul, regardless of his empty claims about how smart and shrewd he was, and what a great game player he is.. What did he really do but yell and bang pots and pans ? I like personalityless Cody. I thinkhe was clever and knew the score, but this game is part popularity and he just wasnt popular with the house, although he won Americas favorite vote.

I would like to suggest to CBS an ALL male version, called Big Bro... Might really put a whole new spin on the

Cumpetition ?

Sad to say that, if they put BIGBRO on CBS ALL ACCESS, I'd probably sign up...

So what I. It is still my favorite competition show on television. This isn't the first season we're all of my favorites got eliminated and I didn't really give a shit who won.

@jjkrkwood I'm a big fan of Cody also. Terrible player who made some ridiculously stupid decisions, but I've always been drawn to stoic men. You have to break down barriers with those kind of men, but the rewards are worth it. Him winning America's favorite was the highlight of the finale for me, and he took that as stoically as everything else. Love him for that!

Archived