New masseurfinder.com web design

poolboy48220
This topic is 2572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MikeThomas

Don't like the new site... especially on my iPad. The photos on the right handside don't scroll on my iPad.

I agree with all of you....if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I just contacted MF in an email with some feedback, and got a nice email back saying they appreciated the feedback and want to work out any bugs, and also welcome any feedback and they will adjust accordingly. MF said they are just testing this and want feedback. So send them your feedback, and hopefully they will listen. Posting it just on this forum will get us nowhere. We need to let THEM know.

One positive: I like the bigger pics when in "list" mode on my phone.

Negatives: ditto what others have already said, AND if you use filter to sort by "Newest" the sort isn't right...someasseurs show up twice (separated by 5-10 other ads, and if in Relax list some of the Heal ads are interspersed.

What a mess!

So far not liking. Can't figure out how to enlarge the additional photos at the right side (using a laptop).

Not trying to sound like a smartass, but I was able to display the larger pic by clicking on it. Using a MacBook Air here.

Not trying to sound like a smartass, but I was able to display the larger pic by clicking on it. Using a MacBook Air here.

No, you're not being a smartass. I hovered the arrow over the pic, and it had the little hand with the index finger pointing. Clicked, and nothing.

No, you're not being a smartass. I hovered the arrow over the pic, and it had the little hand with the index finger pointing. Clicked, and nothing.

Weird. Works for me, using Chrome on a Mac. What browser/OS are you using?

What changes did you notice from yesterday?

On my laptop today's images appear larger, clearer. Yesterday I did not notice the ribbon of images at the top of the larger clicked-on images. Being able to click through that ribbon of images is a feature I like. The windows at the left appear to be larger and more clear from yesterday and they scroll smoothly. The images from search results being staggered on the page took some getting used to for me, but their larger size and clarity are a good compensation.

anyone else notice that you can't grab MF number in parenthesis now? so if the masseur's name is short (i.e. Tom) it will be difficult to search now in the forum. mixed feelings here about the new format of the site

Archived