New masseurfinder.com web design

poolboy48220
This topic is 2572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

anyone else notice that you can't grab MF number in parenthesis now?...

I had no problem selecting the number within the parentheses and copying it. That being said, the keyword search feature (which is contained within a page that uses the previous design) does not search by ad #, it searches by username. Username is located to the left of the number.

Comparing the legacy pages (many of which still exist, such as the search feature) to the new pages, the new pages are cleaner, more modern, and incorporate newer design principles like the ability to expand text. It is a much-needed update of a site that looked very dated.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had no problem selecting the number within the parentheses and copying it. That being said, the keyword search feature (which is contained within a page that uses the previous design) does not search by ad #, it searches by username. Username is located to the left of the number.

Comparing the legacy pages (many of which still exist, such as the search feature) to the new pages, the new pages are cleaner, more modern, and incorporate newer design principles like the ability to expand text. It is a much-needed update of a site that looked very dated.

maybe i'm technologically challenged but there is no masseur number on the site I see. I'm on a MacBook using safari ...just saying. grabbing the masseur number was one way to search on the forum

maybe i'm technologically challenged but there is no masseur number on the site I see. I'm on a MacBook using safari ...just saying. grabbing the masseur number was one way to search on the forum

tumblr_oqhu8qdoi81uz2jaso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqhuge6yBn1uz2jaso1_1280.jpg

It has improved somewhat for me using laptop (IE/W7). Now I get the option of Heal and Relax (didn't before), and can click on a pic on the side to enlarge it. However, once that pic is displayed, and then click on the next pic appearing at the top of the large pic, or >> at the right, the next pic won't display. Have to close current pic, and then click on a new pic on the side, and again, and again to see all the pics. Can quickly lose interest, or miss something skipping pics, after looking at a few ads.

EDIT - Just figured it out, when large pic is displayed, don't click on a pic at the top, just click on >>, and next pic will display.

Went back to the masseurfinder.com site this morning. Apparently, just since yesterday more work has been done. Now I'm liking it. :)

Sync I just want to say that your avatar always makes me smile...thanks

Sync I just want to say that your avatar always makes me smile...thanks

Thank you, Ajac. That was my reaction when I first saw the image. The dog in the image resembles a dog who once shared my life.

Archived