Couple pricing - more or less than your would spend on both separately?

gwguy
This topic is 2578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have had one experience hiring a couple and they charged $500 for both of them together.

I reached out to a different couple recently that had an "ask me" rate and they quoted me $700. I normally wouldn't (and haven't) spent more than $300 before on one guy, and so $700 is more than I was expecting. But maybe I'm not factoring in the "couple" experience aspect of the meet.

What do you guys think?

I like @Wiley1's approach. There are couples who advertise at twice their individual rate and others who advertise at slightly less than double an indy rate. It just depends on the couple.

Yeah, $700 is more than double what I would pay for an individual rate. I was expecting lower and closer to double what the now normal $300 rate. But obviously they are free to choose their rates that work for them.

And sadly I don't think they meet separately.

My experience a few years ago, on the 2 occasions I hired couples, it always cost less than 2x the single rate.

My concern, if the couple don't operate singly, is that one may be much less versatile, passionate or engaged than the other.

I had a good time when I did hire couples but first I invariably hired each guy singly. As a top only, I wanted to make sure that each played well with me. Only if both were good in bed, would I hire the couple for an evening's play.

Interestingly I found that, though both guys of the 2 couples were hot, each time I related better to 1 guy than the other. Also interestingly the 1 guy I related to always performed better with me when playing without his partner; each such guy was happy to do things with me that his partner didn't know or approve of.

If you don't mind the requested fee and if you think they'd give you a "sterling time," then hire the couple.

A few years back, I hired a couple separately; one was better than the other, and in lookin' back, I think if I'd engaged their services together,

perhaps the one that I did not quite like as well, would have performed better by giving more of himself and being more interactive! :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes:

Munroe & Ross have always advertised lower pricing when hiring both of them together in comparison to what they each charge when hired solo....their ad copy always also used to include wording to the effect of saying "making the client the center of attention".....there was also the fact that Munroe mentioned that Ross had changed from being a total top to being entirely versatile....(according to Munroe, that happened in both Ross' personal life as well as his "at work" one)......disclosure - never have hired or met either one (a poster here revealed something entirely different from what I would have expected from Munroe & that made me personally give him/them a permanent pass.

https://rent.men/munroeandross

Archived