Straight Bait advert on A4A

Heywood01
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually the ultimate sexual experience (actually only happening for me 3 or 4 times in my life.) The best part is the look of surprise and pleasure on their first time face and then the smile they can't seem to get rid of.

Peace,

Kipp

I'm curious to know what sense of satisfaction one would get from baiting (tricking) a straight man into having a homosexual experience.

Are you really tricking him though? It may be true that you're creating an environment in which he's more likely to say "yes," but unless you're doing something like drugging him, you're not taking away his freedom to say "no."

Are you really tricking him though? It may be true that you're creating an environment in which he's more likely to say "yes," but unless you're doing something like drugging him, you're not taking away his freedom to say "no."

I understand your point, but I believe that a genuine straight would not be "talked/enticed" into a homosexual act. Further, I believe "gay-for-pay" is actually a pseudonym for bi-sexual that exploits the fanciful allure some homosexuals have of engaging in intimacy with a heterosexual.

No judgements here, just my opinion...whatever floats your boat. :)

I understand your point, but I believe that a genuine straight would not be "talked/enticed" into a homosexual act. Further, I believe "gay-for-pay" is actually a pseudonym for bi-sexual that exploits the fanciful allure some homosexuals have of engaging in intimacy with a heterosexual.

No judgements here, just my opinion...whatever floats your boat. :)

Sure, there are men who wouldn't be interested in a same-sex encounter no matter what. My view is that a person's sexual orientation is what he/she says it is, for the most part. If a guy says he's straight, and he would be open to a same-sex encounter out of curiosity or out of a sense of adventure, in my mind he's still a genuine straight. There are however those people whose behavior is so incongruent with their declared orientation, that I make exceptions to my view that a person's sexual orientation is what he/she says it is.

I can imagine gay men wanting to chase straight men for the same reason that they chase other gay men - fun, adventure, variety, etc.

Sure, there are men who wouldn't be interested in a same-sex encounter no matter what. My view is that a person's sexual orientation is what he/she says it is, for the most part. If a guy says he's straight, and he would be open to a same-sex encounter out of curiosity or out of a sense of adventure, in my mind he's still a genuine straight. There are however those people whose behavior is so incongruent with their declared orientation, that I make exceptions to my view that a person's sexual orientation is what he/she says it is.

I can imagine gay men wanting to chase straight men for the same reason that they chase other gay men - fun, adventure, variety, etc.

I don't think that being curious about having a same-sex encounter eliminates a persons attraction to the opposite-sex, but they're no longer 100% straight. Though because they are still mainly attracted to the opposite-sex, these people can't be called gay either. These people seem to be attracted to both sexes. I wish there were a term for this. And a term for this Both-Sexual-Curiosity. A Both-Curios person maybe?

;)

Back in the 70s when I was in college my two closest friends were a straight woman and a straight man. I had recently been dumped by the guy who brought me out, the woman had recently broken up, and my male friend 's fiancé was going to UC Berkley. We would spend weekends at his house. He was very handsome. We would smoke weed, listen to music, share books, and spend a lot of time naked. One afternoon he asked me what it was like kissing a man, I told him that for me, the act was no different than kissing a woman, but my response to the kiss was very different. He went into the kitchen to check on dinner, and came back and sat next to me on the sofa. He asked, very quietly if he could kiss me. I said sure. He turned toward me and began kissing me, it became more intense. He pushed me down onto the sofa and the kisses became more intense. I became aroused, he pulled back and stood up and told me he was going to take a shower. I was very confused. Over that summer this was repeated with some frequency. I asked once if he wanted to go further, he said no, he just liked kissing me. A year later I was a groomsman at his wedding and we never spoke of it again.

Back in the 70s when I was in college my two closest friends were a straight woman and a straight man. I had recently been dumped by the guy who brought me out, the woman had recently broken up, and my male friend 's fiancé was going to UC Berkley. We would spend weekends at his house. He was very handsome. We would smoke weed, listen to music, share books, and spend a lot of time naked. One afternoon he asked me what it was like kissing a man, I told him that for me, the act was no different than kissing a woman, but my response to the kiss was very different. He went into the kitchen to check on dinner, and came back and sat next to me on the sofa. He asked, very quietly if he could kiss me. I said sure. He turned toward me and began kissing me, it became more intense. He pushed me down onto the sofa and the kisses became more intense. I became aroused, he pulled back and stood up and told me he was going to take a shower. I was very confused. Over that summer this was repeated with some frequency. I asked once if he wanted to go further, he said no, he just liked kissing me. A year later I was a groomsman at his wedding and we never spoke of it again.

I've talked with at least one straight guy who told me that he had tried male-male sex, realized it wasn't for him and that was the extent of his experience with guys. What is he? To me, he's clearly straight.

I've talked with at least one straight guy who told me that he had tried male-male sex, realized it wasn't for him and that was the extent of his experience with guys. What is he? To me, he's clearly straight.

Straight, with a brief phase of bi-curiousness. I don't see why people are making things so complicated.

Straight, with a brief phase of bi-curiousness. I don't see why people are making things so complicated.

Why label people anything? I am a 50 something year old man who has had sex with men and women. Who needs to know more?

When I was 25, I was a man who had sex with several woman and once had gotten paid to get a blow job from a man while I drove his car.

When I was 40, I was a married man who had not had any kind of sexual contact with men for 20 years.

When I was 50, I was a widowed man who was experimenting with sex with men after finding sex with women unsatisfying and emotionally difficult after the loss of my wife.

Now I am a man who has not had sex with a woman for 10 years.

So, was I straight, then gay for pay, then straight again, then bi and then gay? Or am I just a guy who likes sex and who was trying to get laid every which way but loose?

Why label people anything? I am a 50 something year old man who has had sex with men and women. Who needs to know more?

When I was 25, I was a man who had sex with several woman and once had gotten paid to get a blow job from a man while I drove his car.

When I was 40, I was a married man who had not had any kind of sexual contact with men for 20 years.

When I was 50, I was a widowed man who was experimenting with sex with men after finding sex with women unsatisfying and emotionally difficult after the loss of my wife.

Now I am a man who has not had sex with a woman for 10 years.

So, was I straight, then gay for pay, then straight again, then bi and then gay? Or am I just a guy who likes sex and who was trying to get laid every which way but loose?

IMHO, I think Bi covers that whole period of time. In that 20 year marriage did you not find anyone else, male or female, attractive? Just because you don't act on an attraction, doesn't mean it's not there.

In my case, I think my friend was a little curious, but also missed intimate contact with someone he had an emotional connection with. To make out with a woman ( like our mutual friend) would have been a betrayal of his fiancé. To make out with me helped to satisfy his need for physical and emotional intimacy, without involving another woman. On the Kinsey scale from 0 to 6, I would have probably put him at a 2.

IMHO, I think Bi covers that whole period of time. In that 20 year marriage did you not find anyone else, male or female, attractive? Just because you don't act on an attraction, doesn't mean it's not there.

There is a world of difference between finding someone attractive and wanting to have sex with them. Hillary Clinton: Attractive Yes Want to have sex with her: No

Melania Trump Attractive No Want to have sex with her: Yes

So, the standard that makes me, in this case, bi sexual is? That I found some men and some women attractive while only having sex with women? What degree of attraction is needed to cross the line? Fantasize about both? Dream about both? Actively pursue both? Eventually have sex with both even if it is only once? So the only gay men are the men who never had sex with a woman and who also do not think that Christy Brinkley could wear anything and still look amazingly sexy. Or perhaps it is men who have had sex with both men and women but who did not enjoy the sex with women, who are gay. But what about if you have had unenjoyable sex with both men and women?

Labels are meant to be easy ways of classifying things into readily identifiable groups. Human sexuality defies labels and we would do well to stop trying to standardize sexuality with labels.

When asked, and believe me not that many people are interested enough to care about asking and bold enough to actually do the asking, I say that I am a man who has had sex with women and men.

I guess some refer to that as fluid, which is a descriptive term I like as gives sexuality qualities of liquids. Liquids take the shape of the vessel they are in. Liquids have no special borders, generally flow easily and are limited only by the tension within.

Archived