Tristan Baldwin

Caddy33
This topic is 2297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just had an incredible day with Tristan in Vegas! He arrived at

Paris early afternoon and we decided first to get a workout in at the spa. Then we went back to my suite to spend some quality time together. After going down to the Diamond Lounge for drinks, we headed over to MGM to see Ka. Back to Paris for a late dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant and then to the room for the night. There was time in the morning for some fun before we had breakfast. Sadly it was time for him to leave. Happily we plan to repeat this again in June!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris early afternoon and we decided first to get a workout in at the spa. Then we went back to my suite to spend some quality time together. After going down to the Diamond Lounge for drinks, we headed over to MGM to see Ka. Back to Paris for a late dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant and then to the room for the night. There was time in the morning for some fun before we had breakfast. Sadly it was time for him to leave. Happily we plan to repeat this again in June!

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/high-five/high-five16.gif

He's a jerk!!!!!

Agree WHAT a total A-hole! He should stop seeing clients altogether! Maybe he'll read this and take it to heart. Maybe he'll give us all a break and stop taking appointments and just find one desperate naive unsuspecting dude he can live with who'll support him for the rest of his life. (212 555-2742)

Hummmm.... He snuck into Las Vegas when I'm in the need of a hug?

Agree WHAT a total A-hole! He should stop seeing clients altogether! Maybe he'll read this and take it to heart. Maybe he'll give us all a break and stop taking appointments and just find one desperate naive unsuspecting dude he can live with who'll support him for the rest of his life. (212 555-2742)

Well, if this is going to be a bidding war . . .

I get 30 points if I can get a young man to laugh and blush at the same time.

If I can get you to blush down to your pubes, that's a jackpot!

The problem is that I haven't found what the points are good for.

No one is fighting over that dude... I mean girl. Well except maybe Madison. :p
Edited by Guy Fawkes

I get 30 points if I can get a young man to laugh and blush at the same time.

If I can get you to blush down to your pubes, that's a jackpot!

The problem is that I haven't found what the points are good from.

What about making him cry from joy? What do I get for that? I mean it was nonsexual, but I should get something. :D