Tristan Baldwin

Caddy33
This topic is 2307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Addendum to my above post for some pricier options!

http://woo.trafficmanager.net/faux/faux-fur-coats-for-men-page1.html

https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/product/Haining-male-mink-fur-imitation-mink-fur-coat-fox-fur-coat-jacket-long-haired-coat/1679180_2045150492.html

Hopefully this ends the "furry" hijack of the TB thread... but if TB wants to punish me I will take it like a man... However, remember that it was [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] who started this whole fur thing! He's the real troublemaker!!! ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TB hasn't responded because TB was too busy trying to find a comparable jacket, only made out of CHINCHILLA!!!

300 chinchillas necessary for a typical jacket. 400-500 chinchillas would be neccesssry for a jacket that'll fit a @builder boy or @big-n-tall 's playmate size....we know you like those Muscleboys!

@whipped guy dont worry, if we have leftover chinchilla, we'll make you a cloth gag with chinchilla fur but a nice rubber ball in the middle.

TB hasn't responded because TB was too busy trying to find a comparable jacket, only made out of CHINCHILLA!!!

300 chinchillas necessary for a typical jacket. 400-500 chinchillas would be neccesssry for a jacket that'll fit a @builder boy or @big-n-tall 's playmate size....we know you like those Muscleboys!

@whipped guy dont worry, if we have leftover chinchilla, we'll make you a cloth gag with chinchilla fur but a nice rubber ball in the middle.

Not the chinchillas... NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Chinchilla.gif

Besides we discussed this... muscled, fat, skinny or covered with honey and duck feathers... hooked on TB for life!!! <3

Edited by big-n-tall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

A Red rubber ball?

613yz4EvIZL._SY450_.jpg

Pic "I" took of him in a Hotel not too long ago - in CASE anyone was wondering if it's WORTH waiting however long it takes lol. (it is) BTW?? Besides drop dead handsome the body of a God honorable open honest masculine ex military, he's ALSO a big goofball and a bozo and a softie would drive 20 miles in a storm to take a stray cat to the vet. (I can say that, we luv trading punches with each other so I may just get some extra hard ones) But all that is what makes him the perfect man:rolleyes:

TRISTANB_HOTEL_2017_SML.jpg

@Tonyko Thanks stud...it's appreciated. I can't always expect every single thing said about me to be a positive one...it takes all kinds to make the world go round...all types of tastes. However, the SUBJECTIVE input we as workers CAN control. What we look like, the efforts we put in, etc....what we either absorb in selfishly energy wise or what we release/reflect back with our clients- I prefer to do the later....and if it attracts to me guys like you and a grocery list of other people on this board(I'm afraid to start naming them, because I'll get skinned alive if I accidentally leave one out), then that's all that matters to me.

The men on this board have taught me more about sex, sexuality, and the world....then I ever learned from any institution, instinct, or family.

With gratitude,

TB