For REAL?

MichiganMan
This topic is 2579 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm confused why the stats say hairy when the pics definitely do not.

Kevin Slater

His spelling and syntax in his ad indicate English might not be his first language, so when he read Body Hair, he might have thought the hair on his head which is long and shaggy (hairy?). I hope if someone meets up with him, we'll get a summary of the encounter.

Hmm $500 for an hour and $1000 for overnight. Of course you may need to wait a few hours for him to get done getting his hair ready to face the day, but the pricing seems skewed to the overnight.

I wonder how many cans of hairspray gave up their life for his faux Flock of Seagulls do.

Well, a little over a year ago I met with a young stud that was advertising and visiting Toronto...he had a similar MO, visiting from Brazil, spoke no English, had model good looks etc......he was ABSOLUTELY real and smoking hot....unfortunately I haven't seen him advertise since...

• 3 months later...

I would be very suspicious of this one...

A 23 YO, in Singapore, with a Brooklyn Tel#, who writes a lengthy ad, with numerous typos and grammar errors, claiming to be a conversationalist and extremely sexual, refined and a teen, looking for money upfront, claiming to be of Mediterranean decent while looking far from it.

The images/pics and the ad just don't go together. If someone had first hand experience, or you could verify the person, then maybe.

Archived