Not Giving The Full Time

Kody S
This topic is 2726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys...I've come to really trust this site for guidance and information. I have seen several recent posts about masseurs really undercutting the time by substantial amounts. I had a situation where it was supposed to be 60min and it wound up being more like 45min, when it was all said and done. I've had a few 90min sessions booked that wound up being more like 70min, all said and done. Here is my question: what is the best way to handle masseurs undercutting time? Not paying the full rate when you leave? Saying something about it to them? Writing a negative review? All of the above? None of the above? Just looking for thoughts you guys have. Most of these are "traveling through town" types. Not that they are "bad" or not enjoyable, just not delivering on time. Thanks.

I think the first step would be mentioning it to them. Have you done that? Explain you expected X amount of time, and it's only been this long. Nobody is a mind reader use your words and try to determine why it is being cut short. If there was something erotic to the massage I think many people feel after the HE it's over - hence the term ending. Good luck!

If I didn't like the massage, I would not pay for the hour, and if asked, I would tell why. I've done this on both incall and outcall. I had a massage from one of the Murray Hill Gang at my apt, and he was here for 30 minutes. I gave him half the fee, which he took without looking, and left. 20 seconds later there was a knock on the door, and he said that I had paid him half. I replied, politely but firmly, that I wasn't giving him $120 for a 30 minute massage. He paused, said, "OK," and left.

The other time was an outcall, and I gave him $60, after I was fully dressed and ready to leave. He protested, and blocked the door. I said that if he didn't let me out, I'd call the police, and he got out of my way very quickly.

If I liked the massage, and would be interested in seeing him again, I'd do exactly what Jbdesc advised. Perhaps he didn't realize the time, perhaps he assumed that the HE ends the session. I've had one guy here who ended early, and apologized, saying he had to be somewhere, and that I should not give him the full amount. I gave him the amount he suggested, we were both fine with that, and I saw him many times after that. Once or twice, he cut the hour short, and refused full payment.

Last week, a masseur, here for the first time, gave me 70 minutes of bliss, not 60, and I tipped him accordingly. (Well, I tipped him on top of the tip for the extra.ten minutes. I plan to see him again.) It works both ways!!

They could view it as a "therapy hour" which is 50 minutes. A lot of spas do this(and shrinks do it). If they say 60 minutes though it should be 60 minutes, but if they say it's an hour and give you 50 it's not necessarily "wrong." Similary an hour and a half would be 80 minutes.

One difficulty is that I rarely check the time until the massage is definitely over, I'm getting up and getting my phone. At that point, "Are we done already?" seems like a rhetorical question.

I agree, there is really nothing to be gained by arguing at this point. I promptly pay, may or may not drop a hint like "what time did we start," refuse any offered hug or any chat-pretense that everything was great, and post a review here and/or other sites. Besides, once someone shows their true nature by under-delivering what they promised, the last thing I'd want from them would be some lame "neck massage."

Maybe someone who has seen time-cutter Andrew British-boy can pipe in on this issue.

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/brit-boy-andrew-traveling-usa.110968/

Well, at least he seems to be pleasant & friendly :-), Luka-the-angry-Russian thought it would be perfectly normal to disclose that his next client was scheduled for 8 during our 7-8 supposed 1 hour appointment. Go figure, change of the sheet on the table included, not to mention the pissy/angry attitude, you'd think that someone charging you $16o for 45-50 minutes could at least crack a smile or say something nice.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/lukanyc.shtml

Considering 99.9% of the massage guys who perform happy endings are not licensed, or never invested in the required amount of training, why would anyone believe these guys would behave like a professional massage therapist?

The last thing I would do with any of these non-professional guys is offer them some level of confrontation. Whether a stranger is in your house, or you're in a stranger's home, if you didn't like some aspect of their happy-ending focused service, the safest thing to do is not hire him again.

I agree, there is really nothing to be gained by arguing at this point. I promptly pay, may or may not drop a hint like "what time did we start," refuse any offered hug or any chat-pretense that everything was great, and post a review here and/or other sites. Besides, once someone shows their true nature by under-delivering what they promised, the last thing I'd want from them would be some lame "neck massage."

I tried that once and mentioned..."oh, seems like we have some time left...how about working on the scalp?" It worked and was great cuz I LOVE a scalp massage!

Well, at least he seems to be pleasant & friendly :), Luka-the-angry-Russian thought it would be perfectly normal to disclose that his next client was scheduled for 8 during our 7-8 supposed 1 hour appointment. Go figure, change of the sheet on the table included, not to mention the pissy/angry attitude, you'd think that someone charging you $16o for 45-50 minutes could at least crack a smile or say something nice.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/lukanyc.shtml

Yikes...I wanted to hire him based on those yummy pics. But at that price (even higher than Eli I believe) and with that attitude?! It's one thing to shove you out while early, it's another to have the next guy sitting waiting for you to get dressed ;-(

Yikes...I wanted to hire him based on those yummy pics. But at that price (even higher than Eli I believe) and with that attitude?! It's one thing to shove you out while early, it's another to have the next guy sitting waiting for you to get dressed ;-(

Oh he didn't sit, he was busy cleaning and getting ready to see the next client. The worst part was the "conversation," the dude is seriously socially challenged, if you want to spend a lot of money and feel like shit afterwards he is your guy :). You can get to see an equally hot guy, be more interactive if you'd like to, and get a very nice treatment for $40-60, it's called a lap dance at Fairytail or Monster. And if you spend $80-100 you get way more. And if you want a great massage, there are tons of options starting at $100 an hour.

One thing that works for me is to spend some time talking specifically about what I need/want worked on in a full body massage, including where I would like a lot of time spent and proportions of time divided up. This conversation can also tell you quite a bit about how much your worker actually knows about massage, but if you mark out the time you like on certain areas, you are clear about the total time you expect.

Archived